YouTube Video marketing?

champion510

How do you guys market your youtube video clips?
What are some of the challenges that you guys face in this area?

Do you do any kind of video SEO on it?
if not, please feel free to reach out to me. I offer youtube video marketing and seo service.

To market your videos, the first thing that you will want to encourage is to have people subscribe to your YouTube channel. Your YouTube channel is what people will use to get alerts when you have new videos available. So encourage the subscribing to this channel - it can boost your revenues and profits.

Last edited:
Just word of advice do not use your main music channel to comment on other videos because god forbid you say something someone don't like they won't just argue with you but they will click on your channel just to dislike every video on purpose. This is how I see it, just dick ride everyone and they will dick ride you back, if you be a total dick rider with people they will dick ride you because they feel good. But no you want to know the truth is to have hot girls in your videos because anything they say or do will automatically bring the views in. The title could be hot girl eats a bird and people will come. Just joking well not really. But really I did have a channel just for random videos a long time ago and trolls will follow you if you comment on other videos which is why I would never argue with people especially about race, religion, theories, being gay, ect stay away from topics such as that stuff because no matter which side you are on trolls will come. Oh and to clear something up I never said I agree or disagree with any of those topics I am just saying that if you comment in a video with those topics most likely trolls will be on your ass for a long time.

Sometimes you have to remind people to drop a like IF THEY LIKE IT, don't try to force the mofos to like your stuff. Youtube is the place of randomness where a video can become viral from taking a dump on a toilet but being the next Einstein gets you 1 view.

Last edited:
I have a cleaning business in Dublin and I took help from One Productions to create a video and they posted it to on You tube and on many other sites with proper optimization. Indeed, this video is very helpful for me to get more customers. Now I have created a video series about my business and posted it to on YouTube. I have also created a brand channel. It is very helpful for me.

Back