Your savior has arrived.

• Thread starter Quiet Storm 2.0
  • Start date
Welcome back Storm 2.0 and God bless U....

i know this place needs me...but really, ive moved on...when i was stuck at my parents in the basement i liked this place....i made some hard beats....wanted to be like danja, but, im living with a scool teacher now, she plays piano and im trying to network outside of my basement, ...shes introduced me to alot of people, i live in a small town, people jus play piano and guitar here, .... they are amazed at the stuff i do with my computer, the vst's, i have alot. I igot a bad set-up and the boy knows how to use it...so, like A said, dont be lame....thats what im doing. trying to get out and talk to people, work with em cuz thats how its done... idk, things change...i just devoted like 10 years of my life to beats computers and sound and this site, now its time to move on...i was made for this, im chasing my dream....and haters dont exist in my world...theres love in everybody u jus cant be too cocky....which is hard for me.

im the living embodiment of a god, my power reaches far.....i like to express myself on here because i cant tell people in real life i am a god.....this place is just to vent....i could give a fuc this is the internet...stop taking it so seriously...get a real life and face your fears, you gotta get up try, your not gonna die

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

this post is for all the real niggaz who believe in theyselves, holla at ya boy, never gave up never gave in....and my name gettin bigger yall.

i know this place needs me...but really, ive moved on...when i was stuck at my parents in the basement i liked this place....i made some hard beats....wanted to be like danja, but, im living with a scool teacher now, she plays piano and im trying to network outside of my basement, ...shes introduced me to alot of people, i live in a small town, people jus play piano and guitar here, .... they are amazed at the stuff i do with my computer, the vst's, i have alot. I igot a bad set-up and the boy knows how to use it...so, like A said, dont be lame....thats what im doing. trying to get out and talk to people, work with em cuz thats how its done... idk, things change...i just devoted like 10 years of my life to beats computers and sound and this site, now its time to move on...i was made for this, im chasing my dream....and haters dont exist in my world...theres love in everybody u jus cant be too cocky....which is hard for me.

im the living embodiment of a god, my power reaches far.....i like to express myself on here because i cant tell people in real life i am a god.....this place is just to vent....i could give a fuc this is the internet...stop taking it so seriously...get a real life and face your fears, you gotta get up try, your not gonna die

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

this post is for all the real niggaz who believe in theyselves, holla at ya boy, never gave up never gave in....and my name gettin bigger yall.

You live in a town where no one knows anything about sound quality and they're impressed. That's like giving candy to a child for the first time...they're gonna love it.

I'm glad you moved out to where they appreciate what you're doing, because out here where people that know live, you didn't stand a chance.

Peace, and stay there!

So three weeks ago 'the savior was back', and now already, he must move on.
We should stop taking all this seriously, but your post was for 'real niggaz'?
Cant be too cocky, but you are the embodiment of god.
Your boning a teacher, and she is the one playing piano...

Yeah, ok.
Get a shrink.

I don't know what God you found
but Yahweh finds you
but on a lighter note
I think you need to fellowship more with more Muslims or Christians or what??
I don't know your faith you were brief on that
and went into a cuss range
I understand angry issues
growing in God in not a overnight process it's a lifestyle (for the rest of your life you'll be changed by THE FAITH in the Holy Lamb/Lion of Judah)
hopefully you'e not just being feed milk and soon will be eating meat

Blessing in your Adventure

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Back