Your savior has arrived.

• Thread starter Quiet Storm 2.0
  • Start date
Q

Quiet Storm 2.0

Hello FP. Hows everybody been doin? Some of you will remember me. I used to be Quiet Storm. Now im 2.0, the upgraded and improved version without the glitches and flaws that caused people problems in the past. Still making beats yall??? I know i have...lol. Every single day. Never did stop and never planned on giving up. Ever....I dont care if everybody in the world was making beats id still be doin it, because, unlike those who do it for a fad or people who think they can be dr dre in 2 years with fl studio...im not like them. Ive had this goal for years, and while i was off this site i would look at it, read, use alot of the info that people post here.

I know some people are gonna still gonna resent me, as girly men do they never forget everything. I consider myself to be in the same ranks as Deranged, BiggRome and J.Troup.

We are FP legends. All of my posts used to be legendary. Epic. Classic. I know how to shake things up, for the good of course...because, being 29, i have found GOD and he has helped me to be an even bigger, badder producer. Id be happy to share all my knowledge with everybody, i dont judge people, as if you do you will judged in the sameway...lets clear the air of this tension i see and get to business. I will help guide you to success. AND LORD KNOWS...I DO NOT DO THIS FOR MONEY. i do this because i have a deep rooted passion for beats. Here recently i started spitting for the first time in a while. NAS has become my favorite rapper. His messages and intent to change the world over power Jay-z intentions to make money and claim he is better than any other rapper/entertainer. I have been doing my research.

I hope people will respect me and act decent as i intend to become a a participating member of this forum again. Dont take my kindness for weakness however because i can get as grimy as i ever used to be, ...thats not a threat. i am sooo past e-beefs...even though it used to be fun...lol....will see how it goes from here.

Welcome me back...u have to respect the fact i waited years and suffered many a days when i wanted to reach out to my peoples here. I didnt wanna leave. I did what they call a rage-quit. Drugs were involved and alcohol but i have not drank any alcohol in a year. Im gonna stay cool and help propel this site to be great again....i live for this....the outside world is artificial and does not entertain me as much as this site. So, sorry for the ego, my ego helps me with my music and the beats. if you can look past that, we will, well..maybe be able to see eye to eye. I dont think im better than anyone here either. I just had to make some type of thread to readjust my move back in here...and i did in the way i used to. By standing out and being brave. I have a positive attitude. Lets get it crackin and make some history...lets do this.

Nas is 5% and teaches that the black man is God. do you agree with your favorite rapper?

First of all...what does 5% mean?...and i dont think Nas teaches black man is god....i think he knows better than that.

Who is your favorite rapper?

Hello FP. Hows everybody been doin? Some of you will remember me. I used to be Quiet Storm. Now im 2.0, the upgraded and improved version without the glitches and flaws that caused people problems in the past. Still making beats yall??? I know i have...lol. Every single day. Never did stop and never planned on giving up. Ever....I dont care if everybody in the world was making beats id still be doin it, because, unlike those who do it for a fad or people who think they can be dr dre in 2 years with fl studio...im not like them. Ive had this goal for years, and while i was off this site i would look at it, read, use alot of the info that people post here.

I know some people are gonna still gonna resent me, as girly men do they never forget everything. I consider myself to be in the same ranks as Deranged, BiggRome and J.Troup.

We are FP legends. All of my posts used to be legendary. Epic. Classic. I know how to shake things up, for the good of course...because, being 29, i have found GOD and he has helped me to be an even bigger, badder producer. Id be happy to share all my knowledge with everybody, i dont judge people, as if you do you will judged in the sameway...lets clear the air of this tension i see and get to business. I will help guide you to success. AND LORD KNOWS...I DO NOT DO THIS FOR MONEY. i do this because i have a deep rooted passion for beats. Here recently i started spitting for the first time in a while. NAS has become my favorite rapper. His messages and intent to change the world over power Jay-z intentions to make money and claim he is better than any other rapper/entertainer. I have been doing my research.

I hope people will respect me and act decent as i intend to become a a participating member of this forum again. Dont take my kindness for weakness however because i can get as grimy as i ever used to be, ...thats not a threat. i am sooo past e-beefs...even though it used to be fun...lol....will see how it goes from here.

Welcome me back...u have to respect the fact i waited years and suffered many a days when i wanted to reach out to my peoples here. I didnt wanna leave. I did what they call a rage-quit. Drugs were involved and alcohol but i have not drank any alcohol in a year. Im gonna stay cool and help propel this site to be great again....i live for this....the outside world is artificial and does not entertain me as much as this site. So, sorry for the ego, my ego helps me with my music and the beats. if you can look past that, we will, well..maybe be able to see eye to eye. I dont think im better than anyone here either. I just had to make some type of thread to readjust my move back in here...and i did in the way i used to. By standing out and being brave. I have a positive attitude. Lets get it crackin and make some history...lets do this.

Modest much?

Peace.

i knew it was something like that.... u guys still into conspiracy theories??? aayy. delete this thread man this place is dead... yall gave up, i can tell.

yeah, i have known about that group but whats wrong with it? what are you into...living in your moms basement and using a version of cracked fl trying use 3osc to produce all your sounds, all the shitty FL studio effects? You guys r somethin else.... i guess this is a game of, if you come across something good, dont give away the secret, i had to persist for 10 years to get my production game up right because we had a bunch of false prophets on here....wasted alot of money.... now im good.

yeah, i have known about that group but whats wrong with it? what are you into...living in your moms basement and using a version of cracked fl trying use 3osc to produce all your sounds, all the shitty FL studio effects? You guys r somethin else.... i guess this is a game of, if you come across something good, dont give away the secret, i had to persist for 10 years to get my production game up right because we had a bunch of false prophets on here....wasted alot of money.... now im good.

You come on here asking for people to respect you and yet you don't respect anyone else. I don't believe you are 29 years old because you sound 12. That sh*t you wrote in your first post sounded like it came straight out of a comic book. "Put me on the same level as J.Troup, BiggRome, and Deranged" is probably one of the corniest things I've ever heard on this site. Even them cats is probably shaking their heads. Please stop coming to this site if you're just going to act like an ass. We have already had plenty of those in the past.

yall just shook because people know ive been in this for almost 13 years....thats how long ago i bought FL Studio. And i havent changed at all. Never gave up, never gave in, ... i guess they dont make producers like me anymore....and if someone wanna battle me lets do it, id be glad to rip u to shreds. But nah, this place is so sad....i wont be here for a while....theres no helping those who dont want it. i bet everybody except me gave up ...or maybe a few other cats.....thats the difference between me and you. Losers give up. Real keep going. Have fun with ur 25 dollar beats...i wouldnt sell my worst beat for that. Haha

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

nah...im fukced up, i know sh!t is hard...i just had a real ****ed up childhood.....and theres some other issues....

xanax bars niggggaaaazzzzz...lol i be wiln on those

You best stop running yo chops. Classic? Sheeet. Ya mamies pussy lips classic cuzin.

Savior ? You can kiss my a$$ on that note fruit.

i knew it was something like that.... u guys still into conspiracy theories??? aayy. delete this thread man this place is dead... yall gave up, i can tell.

Conspiracy theories? LOL. Pretty much all of your hip-hop idols (especially the ones from NY) are, or were 5%ers.

You best stop running yo chops. Classic? Sheeet. Ya mamies pussy lips classic cuzin.

Savior ? You can kiss my a$$ on that note fruit.

The funniest thing i ever saw on this site was when some guy who was surfing Fp got mad at J-Traxx about god

This guy, who was out on a boat...took a picture of a plate that read something like... J-traxx...lose some weight...god is not real...aaahahahahahaha....

delete this thread man this place is dead...
But, but, your our savior!
Giving up on us so soon!?
Your savior has arrived.
Wow! You really said that!

You might be right about this place being dead.
I cant believe that FP didnt laugh you right off of this forum with that bs.

How can you call yourself a saviour if you are a man of god?
Isnt that sacrilege?
Some of you will remember me.
We are FP legends.
All of my posts used to be legendary. Epic. Classic.
I know how to shake things up
Wow, again!
I mean, I know your "29" and all, but doesnt Jesus teach humility..?

i dont judge people, as if you do you will judged in the sameway...
You started judging people in this thread, for no reason, unprovoked.
Your hate just started comin out all on its own, right here in your 'saviour' thread. lol.

Oh right, you sound really sure of yourself and focused. wtf.
Generally, people give what they get when it comes to respect.
Welcome me back...
U famous!
u have to respect the fact i waited years and suffered many a days when i wanted to reach out to my peoples here. I didnt wanna leave. I did what they call a rage-quit.
I dont think we have to respect that. I dont even think I really understand wtf you are saying.
You 'rage quit' a forum?
That is not a thing. That just means you couldnt handle conversing with other people.
Drugs were involved and alcohol but i have not drank any alcohol in a year.
Ok, well seriously then, congrats. Ive been there.
the outside world is artificial and does not entertain me as much as this site. So, sorry for the ego, my ego helps me with my music and the beats. if you can look past that, we will, well..maybe be able to see eye to eye. I dont think im better than anyone here either.
Well, showing some stuff will probably help people see past the ego, and respect your 'legend' status.
Wheres your beats?
I just had to make some type of thread to readjust my move back in here...and i did in the way i used to. By standing out and being brave. I have a positive attitude. Lets get it crackin and make some history...lets do this.
So dramatic.
If you got the goods and the drive, the drama is unnecessary.

Back