Your Favorite Female Battle Rappers

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
Man.....I got a few. I love more of the rachetness than the bars. More different than the male in which I want to hear more realness than bars. Bars.....they cool if you can perform them. It's pretty much why I don't like a lot of the rappers out with good bars in battles.

But I like watching the ladies battle more than the guys now. Shows these dudes rap like girls man. lmao! Male battle rappers are weak.

Anyway. Who you like?

I'll go with QB. I like her style.

Last edited:
First things first, Lil Debbie? I would **** the PINK out that pussy like that shit wasn't even consensual and then suck her farts in slo-mo while she call me a nigger, then **** her in her butt prison-style with no lube simultaneously tenderizing her asscheeks with a ping-pong paddle for calling me a nigger, then skeet on those big ass earrings and make her suck her doodoo residue off my swipe. That's my White Queen. REAL TAWK.

Secondly, female battle rappers? Nothing but "ya dick too little" jokes and dyke shit, really. They can spit when going at other females, but that shit be boring. Most of 'em dykes anyways, no one wanna hear that shit.

Last edited:
^^^^females just showing the males how you suppose to biitch in the ring....that's all. I guarantee female battle rap put male battle rap in the backburner in the next five years.

Last edited:
First things first, Lil Debbie? I would **** the PINK out that pussy like that shit wasn't even consensual and then suck her farts in slo-mo while she call me a nigger, then **** her in her butt prison-style with no lube simultaneously tenderizing her asscheeks with a ping-pong paddle for calling me a nigger, then skeet on those big ass earrings and make her suck her doodoo residue off my swipe. That's my White Queen. REAL TAWK.

Secondly, female battle rappers? Nothing but "ya dick too little" jokes and dyke shit, really. They can spit when going at other females, but that shit be boring. Most of 'em dykes anyways, no one wanna hear that shit.
wheelchairfail_zpsdb9b646c.gif
ani_hell_no_bibady.gif
To each is own, i just hope u find a better queen.

Last edited:
^^^^females just showing the males how you suppose to biitch in the ring....that's all. I guarantee female battle rap put male battle rap in the backburner in the next five years.

I hate that thought, but you may be right. All these current dudes gonna go into retirement real quick.
I cant really stomach female battle rap, but young gattas is pretty good.

Dude I hear you man. Wouldn't that be great. This is my white queen bro right here.

Can't forget M.I.A God she is sexy AF.

Last edited:
Dude I hear you man. Wouldn't that be great. This is my white queen bro right here.
Serious? Shes like a 5 on film and like a 3 in person... Thats why she be gettin naked all the time, cause she knows it. I mean, Shes crazy fun to party with, but...... Nope, not me. Besides, she aint a battle rapper?

those die artword and lil debbie chicks are nasty. actually females shouldn't rap period it's nasty. like a ***** drinking syrup or smoking cigars.

^^^^Dudes should have never "battle rapped" in a way that "females" would. So now dudes got to step their balls up, they testosterone up....because they are revealed as rapping like a "biitch" now that we see more females battling..(no offense to the females :) ) I've seen soo much feminine shit in male battle rap that the females appear to go harder....because that's what woman do. Why a lot of the rappers I like are the ones most think are wack or not advanced enough. To a rapper.....putting words together is easy. Performing the shit and having a great stage presence with it is the part they "suppose" to work on. But.......people keep hypin them feminine ass rappers so they stick to the script.

Why do background checks on another dude so you can look good? That's female rapper shit. lmao! Why not expose the fool in real time? He rapping all of that written down street shit and trying to bring up some dirt in his rehersal....yet your persona is one of a person who really is who he say he is...IN REAL TIME. A freestyle should be slaughtering these dudes.

Fox 5 > your favorite battlers. Straight from the dome shit.....like it's suppose to be.

Last edited:

btw the way guys I was the one that got Kreayshawn pregnant.

you listen to some weird rap artists homie

I see it in your online personality as well

you are weird yourself

I'm weird too..I think different then others to a certain point

-Coach Antonio

Back