Your 5 favorite producers right now

1.Statik Selectah - bringin that boom bap back
2.Chuck Strangers - got pro era right
3.Harry Fraud - killin shit right now
4.1500 or Nothin - versatile wit instruments
5.Araabmusik - still goin hard after accident

Not in no particular order though

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

forgot all about Chi Young Chop...good one

Right now as in doing records as we speak?

1. Mike Will Made IT(perfected mixes well composed stuff regardless of how many team members he has)
2. No ID just for keeping it Gully
3. 1500 or Nothing
4. Whoever those guys are who produce Lorde's stuff
5. Young Chop

Flying Lotus

Flux Pavilion

I love this song because it reminds me of this in some weird way. lol!

Drumma Boy

Noisia

Beast mode. Makes me want to punch a hole in the got damn wall.

Skrillex

Lex Luger honorable mention.

Two years later from this........

Fly Lo
Mike Will
DJ Mustard
um...............
Mike Dean
um....um.........shit.....

I don't have a list for real. Don't care about producers....

lets make hits

Hey quickish message lol im a producer signed to bucks publishing with an idea I want to explore. Im looking for an engineer/producer to collaborate with on some exciting projects both here and the US. I’m not saying I’m a pharell Williams or anything lol but looking for someone with crazy talent in how they hear music my strengths are in composition, pianos, grooves and hooks etc. so if I can get someone on board with crazy ears for production and sounds, similar to the role chad Hugo done for the Neptune’s or benny Blanco did for dr Luke. Chad talks about it on the links below. All publishing would be split equal and I have access to some fantastic writers with major cuts. I have had a few myself and a lot of radio play on 1 xtra choice and kiss fm for my personal project but now wanna do something amazing and ground breaking. So if this interest you contact me on reiss nicholas at yahoo . co . uk doesn’t matter about status or what u previously done what gear you have ect. Just got be crazy talented in what u do and have a passion for it.

in my opinion, these are the GAME CHANGER producers between 2009 - present :

Justice league - OVO's producers - ID Labs - Madeon

Just my personal favorite (right now):

1. Pharrell Williams - I always check for a pharrell beat
2. DJ Dahi - love the stuff he's done with Dom Kennedy and Kendrick
3. Machinedrum - a lot of people dont know about him but I love his style. He did a lot of Azelea Banks hits.
4. The Futuristiks - I love the work they've been doing with Dom and Casey Veggies.
5. Nate Fox - did great job on Acid Rap

Back