Young Chop vs. Lex Luger 2013 (feb)

I like a lot of 808 mafia music. I'm gonna have to have to say 808 mafia > GBE producers.

Last edited:
yeah you can't really hate on lex.. it pushed his sound hard and it worked for him.. $10 million later.. his discography is crazy

I feel like I'm the only one who's never really liked Chop. His stuff is too slow. Now as a loyal Screw-head I love slow music, but I dunno... I guess it doesn't really fit that style to me. Plus I don't like his hihat patterns. Now Lex has always been the man. I am soooo sick of trap music now, but I still jam Luger beats when I'm in the mood. They're just always live, never boring. Some of Chop's beats on the other hand make me yawn. Plus he and other cookie-cutter trap producers wouldn't even have a job if it wasn't for Lex.

do these chicago niggas just pick random people to start shit with?

chop your winning, who gives a crap who started what, you all use the same fruity loop kits.

these niggas is as bad as the sampler producers who argue over who stole their sample beat.

I feel like I'm the only one who's never really liked Chop. His stuff is too slow. Now as a loyal Screw-head I love slow music, but I dunno... I guess it doesn't really fit that style to me. Plus I don't like his hihat patterns. Now Lex has always been the man. I am soooo sick of trap music now, but I still jam Luger beats when I'm in the mood. They're just always live, never boring. Some of Chop's beats on the other hand make me yawn. Plus he and other cookie-cutter trap producers wouldn't even have a job if it wasn't for Lex.

usually Im the same way but the slow thing works for him on this one. This beat is a monster too me.

if you compare the two on detroit its pretty close they gonna end up working together any way I think young chop can be better than lex lugar in the future but not right now even though young chop made the hit Mula but Lex Lugars FFOE went to ****ing hard

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

love that blocka song by the way homie gotta be a favorite of mine "I pray to god I pray for hard. I won't lie"

Fuuck em both. You young dudes too.

DAMN SON....WHERE'D YA FIND THIS?

Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said shit!

Carry on.

Ima go with Lex only because Young Chop hasn't reached what Lex did when he was "on". I'ts not really about who is "on" because your hype doesn't last forever. It's about what you accomplished when you were "on".

Chop was heavily influenced by Lex, whether he admits he looked up to him or not. And like someone mentioned Chop has yet to reach the point that Lex did when he was at his peak

Mike Will is def about to pass the peak Lex reached...if he hasn't already...Mike Will got Rihanna on the track...you know that's major cake right there
I dont see the hype about Young Chop at all...i think he's the weakest of the major trap producers...easily
Young Chop didnt impress me once on Chief Keef's album...Lex always impresses me lately...he didn't use to but he's been expanding a lot and steppin it up

Lex is better, Chop is hotter. I say chop has about 5-10 TRUE BANGERS
Super Cocky, "Us", Don't like, Don't Know Dem. Im not a big fan of Mula cuz French and Big Sean Suck but the instrumental is hard. It's all to taste i just like his Bassline more but i like Lugers Inventiveness. Luger created a wave. Maybe Shawty Redd did but Lex made his own lane. BMF, **** dis industry, that Wale and Jerimiah song Lex has a good ear and can swich it up i **** wit lex heavy

Mike Will is def about to pass the peak Lex reached...if he hasn't already...Mike Will got Rihanna on the track...you know that's major cake right there
I dont see the hype about Young Chop at all...i think he's the weakest of the major trap producers...easily
Young Chop didnt impress me once on Chief Keef's album...Lex always impresses me lately...he didn't use to but he's been expanding a lot and steppin it up
co sign to the fullest one of the only people ive seen who shares the same opinion i hate how god damn slow his beats sound

lex luger.

he has better melodies and hihat patterns.

but mike will has some diversity in his beats. that kelly rowland beat was dope!

Last edited:
Back