Young Chop vs. Lex Luger 2013 (feb)

Rundell

Lex just came out with several new cuts with Waka's ugly ass and Curren$y. They're pretty sick they bang really hard and have a nice transition throughout the tracks from crisp "off beat" hats deep bass to loud thud like kicks in a slower bpm around 68 accompanied by cold minor key melodies of either synths samples and other simple-melodied instruments presented in dramatic fashion.

Waka Flocka Ft. Lil Wayne - Stay Hood ( Prod. Lex Luger ) | DuFlocka Rant 2 - YouTube
Curren$y - Choosin' ft. Wiz Khalifa & Rick Ross (prod. Lex Luger) - YouTube

Young Chop came up with Chief Kief and has controlled a majority of the trap sound while Lex Luger has been quietly been eating off all the work he put in ever since he hit the production game. Maybe no one here knows who the **** I'm talking about anymore but here's my question.

Who do you think's beat making skills are better? Young Chop or Lex Luger?

9_24_2012_Stephen_A-x-inset-community.jpg

Well Rundell.........I will have to say I'm going with Lex on this one. His 808's and piano sounds might be the decision maker in this contest even after not hearing from him in a while. Can he stop Mike Will? I. Don't. Think. So.

Their both dope but young chop is on RIGHT NOW... and his beats are gettnig WAY more radio play than luger so i'm riding with Chop for now.

Come on now Lex changed the game taking trap music to a whole nother level who you think young chop looked up to lol, go to young chop youtube page and listen to his old beats I promise this mane used every lex sound in it! but I ****s with chop but he aint ****ing with lex, lex got awards under his belt.

LEX LUGER!!!! All the way, He is the PRODUCER RESPONSIBLE for how TRAP sounds to days current date, YOUNG CHOP sounds like a LEX WANNNABE

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

I think Young Chop LIED when he said that!!!!

Yes Lex took a sound that was already there and made his own style to it that everybody copys now but hey that's how the music industry works

How can you side with one when Chop just copied Lex?

Lex, Chop, Southside, Mike Will ect they all sound the same.

The thing is... both of those lex beats could be years old... knowing lex, he's always on some next level ish...

Chop has hits now, but dont forget who started the whole thing

Absolutely , Lex is better in Production , Chop doesn't make sampled beats , he just continuing Lex's Legacy of trap.
I remember in an Article Lex said he trynna escape the Trap thats why we don't hear much from him.
But Who's Really Shining now in my Opinion is Mike Will , He up the roof, Lex took Trap to another Level in the 2010s , Now it's Mike will's times to Take it to the Next level.
( Listen to my Young Chop Style Beat https://www.futureproducers.com/for...young-chop-style-beat-beatsonmeth-f4f-432781/ )

I gotta give it to Lex. He said in an interview that he has alot of dope beats but rappers stay biting ace hood and waka and keep wanting BMF clones and it doesn't give his musical beats to shine. He even showed some of his 'non lex' beats.

So he's got more to what we get to hear on radio..... going with Lex

Back