Xzibit Napalm

kevorkio

Hey guys i listened to X's album and i think its a pretty decent album!! I like the fact that the beats are not trap beats and stuff like that and they still have that west coast feel to it!
My fav track on this album was Movies !
What do u guys think?? I know this isnt a big review because well im lazy and i might record a video for a review soon!

Peace

~Kizzy aka Big-K~

Again...........didn't know it was released. But I knew when Rick Ross's mixtape was going to be released though.

About to check it out. Been waiting to hear it.

went on wiki and looked at the production credits, searched out the dre production and shits BANGIN

Geez, don't you guys know that nobody in this section cares about good music anymore?

You missed the memo.

Now this section is a spot to post threads and try to get e-cred. You need more controversial topics.

Go and pillage other tabloid sites and bring the news back here. E Cred on a hunnard before the weekend is over.

X 2 da Z XZIBIT!! HAHA yea man I used to bump his shit back in the day, had everybody talkin bout Pop In That xzibit.. man his first few albums were classics in my book of hiphop, I gotta check this out. man i know what you mean that i didnt even know it was even exsisted lol but yea i knew about ross's mixtape even though im not even lookin out for that.. SMH

Yo seriously i agree with BiggRome but we gotta try to keep it alive man!! And this is X's first album in like 6 years!! Also Bone Thugs reunited and are working on a final album! Cant wait for that!

Real quality CD from a Westcoast Vet! Great features that compliment the tracks not just features using big names to impress.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

although they do.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

This is a dope track. A you can tell a lot of real emotions went into it.

Last edited:
Back