XMPL - The One Who Knocks [Breaking Bad inspired]

XMPL

Junior Producer
It's been a while since I checked up on these forums. I'mma browse your tracks but first..:

I released a new tune.
Sick of hearing it myself because I've been spending loads of time on it and I want to move on, so let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
I like the vocal sample in the beginning. Dope theme/inspiration for the track! Im new on this site and had never been acquainted with you before so I had no previous knowledge of your sound so the fact that this was like a dubstep beat totally caught me off guard (I was expecting a hip hop beat). Not usually my cup of tea but I dont discriminate against other genres because music is music. But I agree with the above responses, could use more melody, sounds pretty bland. Those are just my 2 cents. Hope this was helpful in any way. If not i apologize.

Thanks for the feedback. Was kinda expecting the feedback I got, but got so sick of tuning the track, I just decided to call it a wrap so I could move on to the next.
Nevertheless, the feedback is appreciated and I will check your tracks out too and shed some light on 'em from my perspective.

Thanks again.

I like it and the sounds but the sounds sound dull and need more love. Also the track is pretty thin to begin with. More needed to be added to add more excitement to the track. I like the sounds though. I don't produce dubstep because I don't know where to get sounds like that. lol

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-remix-contest-entry-will-respond-all-462118/

I designed all the sounds myself using VST plug-ins. (NI Massive, Rob Papen's Albino).
Probably could've used some more processing, yea.. :)

Last edited:
Back