Wow Industry cats really be lurking this site hard...

Wo_Dere

Not saying this is a bad thing but Im currently listening to the new 2chainz and this the second time I heard a sample posted in that Flip This forum used on an album. First it was that "Its Good" track on Wayne's Carter IV the sample was

The Alan Parsons Project - The Cask of Amontillado [HQ] - YouTube

The 2chainz sample is Cissy Houston Nothing Can Stop Me - YouTube

Thread back in Feb it was posted in:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p/dope-sample-cissy-houston-check-out-394000/

These could be popular samples idk, whats you guys take on it. Or maybe the people in those threads are the ones who did the beats, idk. Im sure there are other examples.

I didnt post the 2chainz song, if you got the leak then yeah its track 9

Last edited:
There are former and current FP members in the industry. No tellin what is possible. A good idea by joe bedroom producer can be transformed into a hit by someone with better skills, better sound library and the connects. As far as flippin samples...I'd say its possible for 2 people to use the same sample. So if you have a dope sample keep it to yourself, if your serious about making money off music. If its just for fun do ya thang.

Last edited:
Even if Industry guys don't lurk this site, their flunkies do. They laugh at all of the guess-work that goes on and the e-fights. They mostly view it to kill downtime in the studio.

Anybody remember when DJ Toomp posted up a vid to review that guys music a day after he asked him to on FP?

I doubt if Toomp reads the site but there were a bunch of young dudes walking back and forth in the vid, they probably read the site.

As far as the samples thing.... samples are fair game for everybody.

There are former and current FP members in the industry. No tellin what is possible. A good idea by joe bedroom producer can be transformed into a hit by someone with better skills, better sound library and the connects. As far as flippin samples...I'd say its possible for 2 people to use the same sample. So if you have a dope sample keep it to yourself, if your serious about making money off music. If its just for fun do ya thang.

Yea Im aware of the first sentence. and Im not knocking "jacking" samples shit I do it too. And yea its possible for 2 people to use the same sample lol it just strikes me as funny when I see a sample on hear around the time an artist is recording an album and once the album is released I hear the sample. Ive actually heard samples on here on mixtapes as well. Again im not knocking it just interesting and possible motivation for those on here to know some of their ideas are too far away from being shit people who sell 100s of thousands of records would use.

Even if Industry guys don't lurk this site, their flunkies do. They laugh at all of the guess-work that goes on and the e-fights. They mostly view it to kill downtime in the studio.

Anybody remember when DJ Toomp posted up a vid to review that guys music a day after he asked him to on FP?

I doubt if Toomp reads the site but there were a bunch of young dudes walking back and forth in the vid, they probably read the site.

As far as the samples thing.... samples are fair game for everybody.

Yea I feel you. I'd love to see that video. And again Im knocking the practice of that is what is being done. I chose my words carefully when I made this thread to not come off as bitter and feel as if people on here are getting cheated cause I dont feel that way at all, just an observation I've made and Im sure others on here have as well.

I don't release the samples I use for that very reason.

most don't unless their is a song recorded to it and it's released and the sample is listed in the CD cover liner

how is it listed on Itunes?????

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

This just happens to be the best producer forum online at this time so I wouldn't be suprised if this site is frequently visited by "industry cats" lol

Ah The Majors are watching..what a classy thread that was.

Back