Wow!! Fl studio is not a bad program!!! Coming from a diehard Cubase fan

Henny P

I've been messing around with Fl studio 10 the last couple of days and MAN...this isnt a bad program at all!! Im a diehard Cubase user and never considered fl as anything more than a toyish program with cheesy sounds. But a producer friend of mine came by the house the other day...he had his laptop with FL studio 10. So he asked me have i ever used it and I was like " nah...never needed to..i love cubase..blah blah"..anyways he encouraged me to try it out and I said to myself "why not?".

Now..several days later Im getting more and more into this program...its pretty dope and just gives me a different creative vibe when im in fl studio messing around with beats as oppose to Cubase or Pro tools. After taking a moment to understand how Fl Studio is set up and how it approaches music you quickly realize its so freakkin simple and easy to create in. It doesnt have the robust and advanced features of cubase..but thats actually not a bad thing...it allows you to just make music without diving into deep in technical features. I still enjoy Cubase 6...but im a keep messing around with this and see where it takes me...

Anyways just wanted to say FL studio may have reeled in another fan :p

Last edited:
Back