Would you like Instant Good Mastering? Do you hav fl studio? Well I have the solution

ShaiBobble

fghhjhjhjjjj
If you have fl studio maxiumus and no mastering experience whatsoever but know how to mix beats/your song and you're broke let me introduce you to a preset call Clean master RMS.

With the push of a button your tracks can go from 0-100 real quick .

Don't forget to use the eq first tho with the 20hz,30hz,or40hz( whichever sounds the best ) -18hzk preset first tho lol.

Have a good day

If you have fl studio maxiumus and no mastering experience whatsoever but know how to mix beats/your song and you're broke let me introduce you to a preset call Clean master RMS.

With the push of a button your tracks can go from 0-100 real quick .

Don't forget to use the eq first tho with the 20hz,30hz,or40hz( whichever sounds the best ) -18hzk preset first tho lol.

Have a good day

LOL, gotta be kidding me...

Dude... No preset can ever match a real mastering. In my opinion, it is better to not master at all than to just load a multiband preset and call it a day. If your mix is good, it won't matter that much to the audience wether is mastered or not.

without knowing you, i would say that you might not have been joking when you posted this...but who the hell knows.
i mean, what would be the purpose of misleading people who might think you were serious..i just dont even see a reason for the post

Last edited:
without knowing you, i would say that you might not have been joking when you posted this...but who the hell knows.
i mean, what would be the purpose of misleading people who might think you were serious..i just dont even see a reason for the post

To help people who make trap beats and just want it loud enough to add onto YouTube or SoundCloud or whatever.

For people who just want it louder...

You act like our mix and masters matter if we're selling it raw

Plus the title is obviously sarcastic and so is the Drake reference makes it even more obvious

"0-100 real quick"

Last edited:
He wasn't being sarcastic. But always remember to slap as many soundgoodizer's as you can fit in the master.

LOL! Why do so many think mastering is even all that important....

It's the MIX you should be worried about.

If you can't mix, the master is absolutely USELESS!!!

True mastering can help, but you shouldn't even master your beats imo (maybe use it to add stereo separation in the high end or something)

I sell my beats unmastered, uncompressed, no gain, NOTHING! I just get a GOOD MIX!

THEN after, when the vocals have been added... THAT'S when you master :)

Hope that helped familia

---
EyeAm.
The Masked Man.
EyeAm. The Masked Man. [Producer / Engineer] – Self Growth

Everyone knows that but mastering is important for consumers.
Plus mastering can include fixing the mix.
Plus most beats get remixed anyway

Back