Would Guitar Center Buy a broken MPC 2000xl??

Trenchant

yeah huh...
so i'm reworking the way i make music, and to get the stuff i need, its necessary for me to get rid of the stuff i don't need. go figure.

i bought a 2KXL off ebay i think about 2 years ago. it came with a busted screen and the stopped answering his emails when i tried to return it. go figure again. i didn't really feel like paying to fix the screen, and i have no desire for an mpc anymore. would Guitar center buy a broken MPC? it doesn't seem likely, but i'd rather just do that than deal with ebay or craigslist. plus i got some super sweet bonuses such as those drives you need to hook up floppies to the MPC, zip drives i think.

I've been into guitar center before and came across used items that had signs on them that said "not working sale as is and final" or something similar. I think it would be worth taking it in... But they do give you very little cash/trade for trade ins...

I've been into guitar center before and came across used items that had signs on them that said "not working sale as is and final" or something similar. I think it would be worth taking it in... But they do give you very little cash/trade for trade ins...

Occationally my GC has good deals on used MPC's (rarely). I have messed around with some that were not in perfect working order, the employees don't care. Especially 1k's, pads not working, etc.

I know my GC pays about $300 max for a good condition MPC 1000/2000xl. It doesn't really matter what options it has, it is just how well it works and how good it looks.

You can give it a try, my GC wouldn't buy it if you say it is broken but if you don't, they might not look it over or not care much.

Back