Worried About The Future

Tallen

The Beatsmith
Is anyone worried about the future of Hip-Hop? (Do you think Sampling/Boom-Bap will die?)

Personally, I don't think it ever will. There are way to many hip-hop heads to keep the origins alive!

What do you guys think?

That real shit will be back... Not that it ever left its just been underground... But im straight on that mainstream shit, dont want to listen to that shit anyways... But that real shit will be coming i can feel it...

That real shit will be back... Not that it ever left its just been underground... But im straight on that mainstream shit, dont want to listen to that shit anyways... But that real shit will be coming i can feel it...

One thing that upsets me; I ask people at my school if they know: J Dilla, Premo, Madlib, Alch, 9th, KHRY, Pete, etc and they respond with I listen to Mike Will Made it or Jahlil beats or some wack shit like that.. :/

One thing that upsets me; I ask people at my school if they know: J Dilla, Premo, Madlib, Alch, 9th, KHRY, Pete, etc and they respond with I listen to Mike Will Made it or Jahlil beats or some wack shit like that.. :/

Those guys you named are old. I barely remember them. Young people are influenced by what is relevant now.

Mike Will, Jahlil Beats, and others are the modern version of J Dilla, Premo, Madlib, Alch, etc.

There is nothing wrong with the older cats, but don't sleep on the new stuff. The new music has its place and it is great music in its own right.

shit drops all the time that aint all about gay swag shit.. the shit will die like disco.. when everybody is tired and all played out, the newer generation will look at they parents like FUUK THAT SHIIT!! watch, real talk in the music will be back.. not that it ever left, but the sounds will always be upgraded.. but for real though, Swag rap is gay and who the fuk still listens to it besides 9th graders?? I heard dude bumping jeezy at the gas station today and it sounded good, i like jeezy but the shit sounded tired as ****..

I dunno man, but why worry? what is to worry about?

Disappear... never foo'

Heard of Joey Bada$$ ? The youngins doing better than their elders now

Get you that in your system :

Last edited:
Worry about making good grades. Wrong with you? smh.

Lmao @ the things that makes dude's upset. People never cared for those type of dudes even when I was in school. I enjoyed it......didn't expect others to enjoy it.

So sorry buddy.......it's been like that for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time way before the type of hip hop you selfishly love enough to call what real human being's like WACK. It is never going to be where you want it to be. So just except the fact that you are special just like a lot of us.....well....you could never be me....never in your wildest dreams. Because I loved that and what Earthlings love to. It's just not in you to be socially happy with normal people. So why get mad? Just stick to those other special guys and leave the normal people alone.

A bunch of psychos..........maybe you need to lay off the hip hop music for a bout a year. Listen to soulful, chilling, lounge stuff man. Stuff that you don't know who produced. Because you are no different than those pathetic human beings who only can think of producers who's names are heard at the beginning of a beat.....yet you....YES YOU.....find yourself all the time going "OMG....I thought Premo made this beat.....I must tell everybody about this new producer".........boy yall are psychos man.....

you need a chill pill.

Pathetic man. All yall disgust me.

Last edited:
Worry about making good grades. Wrong with you? smh.

Lmao @ the things that makes dude's upset. People never cared for those type of dudes even when I was in school. I enjoyed it......didn't expect others to enjoy it.

So sorry buddy.......it's been like that for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time way before the type of hip hop you selfishly love enough to call what real human being's like WACK. It is never going to be where you want it to be. So just except the fact that you are special just like a lot of us.....well....you could never be me....never in your wildest dreams. Because I loved that and what Earthlings love to. It's just not in you to be socially happy with normal people. So why get mad? Just stick to those other special guys and leave the normal people alone.

A bunch of psychos..........maybe you need to lay off the hip hop music for a bout a year. Listen to soulful, chilling, lounge stuff man. Stuff that you don't know who produced. Because you are no different than those pathetic human beings who only can think of producers who's names are heard at the beginning of a beat.....yet you....YES YOU.....find yourself all the time going "OMG....I thought Premo made this beat.....I must tell everybody about this new producer".........boy yall are psychos man.....

you need a chill pill.

Pathetic man. All yall disgust me.

This thread wasn't started to spark controversy. The thread was started to find out how other people view 'opinions', hence the key word. Therefore, with what was stated above, I highly dis-concur with your opinion and find it a bit preposterous to a certain extent. I'm glad you can disagree but I would have valued your opinion more seriously if you weren't acting "troll-ish" about it.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Disappear... never foo'

Heard of Joey Bada$$ ? The youngins doing better than their elders now

Get you that in your system :

Yes dude. I've listened to the whole PRO ERA crew. Joey has been on my list since Rejex.

Last edited:

This post.......I couldn't help it. Had to make you call me a troll instead of thinking deeper about the mind of a "human being" who is not as "serious" about "hip hop" as you are.

But of course......since you named some guys who would give you some kind of creditablity in knowing what "real hip hop" is......you can't do no wrong.

Yall dudes are psychos like I said. Get your acts together. Don't care what your thread is about. Time for discipline.

Last edited:
Back