Wiz Khalifa Type Beat - Coa$tal #F4F

sterlingrichard

www.SterlingsMusic.com
I've been studying Cardo's sound for a while now. Think I'm improving. Give me advice if have any thoughts, and include your thread if you want me to give feedback in your post. Thanks.

Coa$tal

536681_419908578043797_1552794944_n.jpg

Dope beat, really chill and got that california vibe to it. Maybe just add a cowbell to really sound like Cardo haha. And i just saw your comment on my beat too, I use FL Studio and used the Massive plugin for my synths throughout.

Good synth and chords, definitely sumthing I could see Wiz on.... I would work on the mixing a little bit and that's it.

The mixing isn't the greatest but at the same time I've heard worse, love the laid back feel to it tho. I might just add some cymbals & maybe some transition fx but its a good sounding beat, keep workin fam.

Dope, I love the intro and the drums hit pretty well. I think it might sound pretty cool with a light reverb on the snare to kinda fill in the sonic space, just a thought. The synths have a nice sound and the arrangement flows naturally. I think the mixing and mastering are fairly solid. With some vocals over it the beat would sound really nice and full.

Here's a link if you want to return the feed...
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../music-video-i-made-beat-thoughts-f4f-462623/

Good beat. Def Cardo like. I would try and add a few unique drums (cowbell, congo etc.) and mix it a little better but overall nice!!

I'm feelin those synth runs, got your own unique sound, & you got some nice smooth transitions! I just hope you sellin that beat... Or someone is going to be disappointed lol. Deff gonna hav2followU!

I'm loving the vibrato on the main synth in the build up! Definitely a dope track man! I got a schoolboy q instrumental kinda like this here is the link

You nailed it. Beat definitely has the Taylor Allderdice sound to it.Soon as the synth lead came in I was thinking how much it reminded me of "California". The arranging is good, I really can't complain about the overall composition. But even at MAX VOLUME I still could barely hear the beat, which is a shame because this is probably one of the best beats I've heard all week. You've done your homework on Cardo because I can hear it in the percussion. The cowbells, congos etc. I've give it a 8/10 for the music alone but mixed professionally with commercial loudness it'd probably end up a 9/10 or a 9.5/10. Keep it up.

Feedlink: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-feedback/id-like-some-thoughts-*f4f*-463456/

Back