Wiz and Game and nem on that new song i just seen on tv..

61Key

using that old bone thugs beat First of the Month..

am i the only one who is actually kinda upset about that shit? they should have left that one there alone.. the drum programming on the song sounds really stupid to me, they ****ed up a true classic..

I usually dont give 2 shits about stuff but that right there had me feelin alittle uncomfortable 4rill tho LOL im over it NOW but that shit was annoying as hell to hear that mess..

WOW

I heard it today as well and it didnt piss me off as much as it did when i saw it on tv though.. Its a small list of hip hop beats that i feel are untouchable.. meaning, Don't Touch This Beat And **** It Up With A Shitty Remake..

Know what i mean? And also i think the song would have been so much more better if they just had a differnt melody, the shit sound like a mash up or something.. i guess being a young mofo with a Est.1999 Eternal cassette tap, I feel old as shit now lol damn near 20 years ago or sum shit... DAMN

they killed the song ... i'd hate to be bone thugs and hear this shit .. well on other notes it made theres sound so much better lol.

wiz on it ? tyga ? wayne ? common man, these ****ing pussy ass dudes don't belong on a beat like that

Back