Willie The Kid disses Lil Wayne...

how did wayne put willie on da map...

if anybody put willie on da map its DJ Drama & La The Darkman (Wu-Tang Affiliate)

rap beef is gay...I mean, really gay.

So and so is dissin so and so, oh my god, their gonna get gangsta on eachother...better call the police...

as20gp said:
how did wayne put willie on da map...

if anybody put willie on da map its DJ Drama & La The Darkman (Wu-Tang Affiliate)

Who cares who put him on the map? Were talking about willie the kid, tomorrow he could make 20 diss tracks about Wayne or anybody, and still would be a nobody. If he put out an album the same day as Wayne who shyt is going to sell more and whos CD is going to be better??? EXACTLY!!!! This lil diss was pointless because the dude is styll a NOBODY!!!

kahliljn said:
This lil diss was pointless because the dude is styll a NOBODY!!!
people noticed it though. he's on the come up lol. u act like he's some myspace rapper. he's down with dj drama lol and he dissed lil wayne cuz lil wayne aint ****in with drama.

1. Willie - go get Divide and Conquer if you don't have it. That ish is the TRUF!

2. The video is no longer up. I'm not sure if its the same track but, I've been wondering about this the past week or so since I been rocking Gangsta Grillz 16 pretty hard lately I can almost swear Willie is going at Wayne. What ya'll think?

Last edited:
I don't think Wayne could care less what gilliewillie thinks of him. he is getting caked regardless.

1005 said:
I don't think Wayne could care less what gilliewillie thinks of him. he is getting caked regardless.

EXACTLY...the first thing they need to do is get better rap names...lol...Gillie, Willie...no wonder these dudes are a bunch of nobodies...I know local cats from my city who got more myspace spins then both of them together...lol...this beef is already dead.

lol i do agree dat they need to come out wit better names..

but i think this could get interestin.. lil wayne is breakin up friendships that helped him get to where he is.. glad he wants to work wit mannie fresh again..

but who needs friends when u got ur "daddy" rite weezy?..

Back