Will Cheif Keef Ever Get It?

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Why hasn't he learned to stop dry snitchin on himself? Why does he continue to put this dumbsh!t on the net so his P.O., future D.A. and Judges can use this against him? Maybe he really just don't give a fvck!
He just got out and had to lose some street cred by cryin about a 60 day jail sentence...how is that gangsta? I guess rollin up a little sticky will get him some street cred back? LOL...even kids in the suburbs smoke weed so that sh!t ain't gangsta.

No judge cares, he made it out of the hood, now he partying with ye, they got him covered, only dudes getting the D is the ones selling crack on the street so they ain't starving

He's also like 16. He moves like most "real dudes" do when they 16 IMO.

When you're a kid, you do shyt like cry over stupid situations, shoot up shyt and jump guys over "yo mama" jokes, think you the most important person in the world cause you got some money, puss or a blunt in ya palm and want the whole world to see you "shinin".

Then you get old and those handfuls of money turn to platinum credit cards/bank cards. You don't want everyone to know how much kush you smoke cause you grown, you whup somebody's azz and you don't wanna brag cause you don't wanna get sued or face a charge, and you always can get some from wifey, and if you gettin some anywhere else, you better keep that in the shadows if you wanna keep wifey.

Let kids be kids. He'll be a square trying to tell someone else how to act right in 10-15 years. He ain't doing much present that would land him in jail. Dudes like 50 Cent, Fat Joe, NELLY, and Snoop were really wildin at his age and look at them now.

B.Cox with dreads face ass.

Bryan_Michael_Cox_1_b.jpg

Last edited:
rap is made of dry snitching on yourself though lol. But if I were in Keef's place I'd try to keep a low profile on anything illegal seeing as how he's been in some legal trouble recently.

Rap is not dry snitching. police aint listening to rap until its in court. white people be singing rock and roll songs about rape,drugs,all that kind of shitt. they just hide it well i suppose. i could care less lol. but i like hearing how a nigga got shot.... because it prolly didn't happen.... but its like a movie.... instead of it looking good.... shid it sounded good lol

I guess yall missed the point. They used the video of him with the gun to get him the 60 days, I believe, so why the hell would he let a video with him smokin weed out or even around it. Sh!t just seems dumb as hell.

Chief Keef and Reese them niggas

two most influential niggas in the rap game right now.

Jay-Z talkin bout buyin keys from Keef
Ye quotes Reese on the Rihannas Remix
Drakes whole last couple of verses all reference Reese lines
Jeezy dropped his best verse in forever on Keef album
Kanye West protege Travis Scott got Fredo Santana on a record

GBE run Rap

illest Reese track with a video... that "Bad" is a nice record too

"never snitch on yo niggas, thats bad for yo health"

they are youngins... what u want from em? **** suit and ties... i'm wearing my jays and vi's.... let em live...

two most influential niggas in the rap game right now.

Jay-Z talkin bout buyin keys from Keef
Ye quotes Reese on the Rihannas Remix
Drakes whole last couple of verses all reference Reese lines
Jeezy dropped his best verse in forever on Keef album
Kanye West protege Travis Scott got Fredo Santana on a record

GBE run Rap
That's yo dudes Drew, u been pushin them for a while. Ya they young, but Keef still seems like his own worse enemy and will see bout Reese. I'm not on the scene like u, but they don't seem to be getting the national buzz (in terms of an album, I mean how did Keefs #s look like?) that I thought they would have experienced by now. I'm to old to hate but Keef just looks like a one hit wonder now. Reese will see.

Nobody is sayin stop them from makin music and makin a living. I would just like to see someone provide him with a little bit of insight so that they can have a full career...not that it would impact my life either way. As far as their influence it's Hip Hop so everybody is quick to jump on the bandwagon. No different when they were stealing Ace Hoods flow last year. Young Chop seems to be super hot or at least is putting out a lot of music. Its his turn too I suppose.

"Stealing Ace Hood's flow?"

What are you talking about? No offense to Ace, but how can he claim that style to steal? Or are you just assuming he started that sound? Most would have a field day arguing about who Ace stole it from. Lol. And they sound nothing like Ace IMO. Maybe the dreads make them comparable to him like they make everyone think Ace is stealing Lil Wayne's style(which I don't agree with either)?

Again, those dudes will be fine. At worse, they'll grow up to be just like Soulja Boy. AT WORSE. Worry about the lil kid down the street who look just like them, act like them, and aren'ty making thousands daily touring europe.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

That's yo dudes Drew, u been pushin them for a while. Ya they young, but Keef still seems like his own worse enemy and will see bout Reese. I'm not on the scene like u, but they don't seem to be getting the national buzz (in terms of an album, I mean how did Keefs #s look like?) that I thought they would have experienced by now. I'm to old to hate but Keef just looks like a one hit wonder now. Reese will see.

It's a different world for music now. I doubt either of them will ever be household name famous that we once knew, but the internet is crazy about these dudes.

I don't even hear them bumping out of cars heavy riding down the street. Don't hear them getting heavy radioplay or club spins...But every kid who comes up here to record hops on youtube and goes to one of their vids when they want me to "see what type sound they're looking for". I'm sure they get play in hood houseparties full of kids, lol.

yup, when i was in school they used to have warehouse parties where they played nothing but Trap shit like Chief Keef and Reese. Music is just taken in different these days. The term famous/one hit wonder/ all that stuff is so cliche to me.

Keef hasnt even had a hit lol, so he cant be a one hit wonder, i think hes just making music, thats how it should be. Just make music, if it takes off, it takes off.. but if you can make a living off the shit youre doing. Keep doing it

i know people with hits that are broke, and people that nobody has ever heard of in music that are multi-millionaires. Preception is the devil

Loiter Squad be havin me rollin, lol.

The funniest is the one when they in court "hashtaggin" each other, I wish I could find that clip.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I was lookin for the full clip of them in court. Can't find it.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Loiter Squad: The Law of Hashtag - YouTube

Lol. Found it.

Last edited:
Back