Why is lil b getting sooo much attention???

Because he does stuff to bring him attention. You just brought more attention to him by starting a thread about him. See how his tactics work?

Exactly. His plans work. He does stupid shit and makes stupid videos. It brings him a little attention and then someone's like "Who the hell is this and what the hell is talking about?" Then someone says "Who?" Then they wanna see the video. It's a chain of events.

When you make an album titled "I'm Gay" you're going purely for shock value. And when you bill yourself as a BasedGod, people are gonna say what the hell is Based? They gon look, listen, and he gets more people listening to his stuff.

No diff than how Jay & 'Ye are "members of the illuminati" and they tell everyone to raise their diamonds or make satanical references in their music. People get curious about it then they start doing research on everything about those guys, next thing you know they have __ new people checking their stuff out.

If anything, Lil B wave is dying off now.

Definitely not.

And like others have said, shock value. There's literally no other rapper doing what hes done the past couple years...as far as lyrical content lol.

"30 on my d*ck cuz I'm James Worthy" SWAG! TYBG

because you made a thread bout him

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Just think about what YOU just did it'll answer you question

He's a shock value guy. He shocks people. People talk. He gets attention out of all of it. Truthfully though I haven't heard nearly as much about Lil B ever since OFWGTA came out.

I know you guys could care less...

But why is it that he's getting attention like this??

Have you noticed it?? Just want to hear your thoughts!

Sound Click Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Official Website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Email: startannerproductions@gmail.com

C'mon son you're asking why he's getting so much attention and putting 3 big ass links of your own work in the ****in thread.
GTFOH

Last edited:
Lol So no one was gonna bother responding to dude up there with a thorough post about Lil B?

Dude is troll one moment, the next moment he is a genius, the moment after that he's a joker(in a good way), and then he's a braveheart. Guy got so much balls for what he does and how he dresses and what he says that he earned my respect multiple times. When you can make the bigguns of the Hip-Hop world stumble over themselves with your ideas then you've done something incredible.

Also if you don't like the guy just don't like him. Nothing I will or can do to impose this upon you. Now. You might actually like the guy if you don't look at his music from just those few angles that I'm assuming you are, just because of your comments here, and listen.

Might not be the greatest rapper alive but he sure as Hell can be one of the most inspiring.

And if anyone disagrees with that last statement just wait and watch for his influence. It might be subtle and it might not be. Might be Underground centered or it might whelm the Mainstream.

I'm from the Bay and Nobody is checking for Lil B outside of frat boys and followers of people like kool keith. His buzz had died.

because everyday there is a new thread made on a new forum, asking "Why is Lil' B getting Soo much attention"

Back