Why Did Dre Beat Up Dee Barnes??

B

BIGMOZ

I never understood why it happened. I know he beat her up but everything on Google just describes him beating her up. It says it happened over an interview, but I can't figure out what happened to piss him off...what happened?

I think I get it...so Dee was interviewing NWA on Pump it Up, and then MTV interjected a video of Dee interviewing Ice Cube (where he disses NWA). So NWA felt it made them look stupid, so Dre beat her up? Is that what happened?

Isn't the producer of the show responsible for that? Dee just hosted the show I thought?

I think I get it...so Dee was interviewing NWA on Pump it Up, and then MTV interjected a video of Dee interviewing Ice Cube (where he disses NWA). So NWA felt it made them look stupid, so Dre beat her up? Is that what happened?

Isn't the producer of the show responsible for that? Dee just hosted the show I thought?

Yes Dre beat her up because of how N.W.A. felt it made them look i.e. it was a blow to their male bravado and so Dre's response was to make him somehow feel tough and yes, the producer is supposed to be responsible as Dee was just a host.

Back