Why Are You Thinking so Small?

Thinking big is good so long as you don't neglect the little things which can lead to those bigger things, basically you have to think in both the big and small, short and long terms.

Depends k-felon.Small things to you could be like a mountain to me.Learning how to read sheets is something I never thought I'd ever be able to do.
Drumpads are big to me.I still can not get over the fact midi even exists after all this time :/

Littlebigsheetsandmidi.

I'm not stopping until I can make good audio, that's all I care about. I want to surprise myself during a track.

some people should think small cause really they may not be cut out for the music game

And you are? Mr. Produced for Soulja boy, Honey Cocaine, and Lil B. If you ask me YOU'RE part of the problem. You of ALL people shouldn't be talking, Mr. Basic Beats.

Last edited:
motivational videos and books I stay in them...
and I don't just try to make money from music I doing tons of things right now ...and it's small money
hopefully it will be rolling in five years

alot of those billionaires have gain their wealth through real estate or technology

Last edited:
True indeed but the little things is probably the most important, but when you're setting goals why sell yaself short?

Why not make some long term goals shorter? If you wanted to make $5K in 90 days why not try to make it in 30 days? If you aim big and you miss you'll end up with something substantial.

And vice versa fam. We all have to start from the bottom, and the fact that you have a goal shows that you're thinking big. Keep going fam!

How so fam?

Thanks fam!

Last edited by a moderator:
alot of those billionaires have gain their wealth through real estate or technology

That's right, they didn't blow their gains on short term liabilities, they invested in long term assets.....that's the difference between throwing money around like a big shot for a while and actually becoming a big shot.

And you are? Mr. Produced for Soulja boy, Honey Cocaine, and Lil B. If you ask me YOU'RE part of the problem. You of ALL people shouldn't be talking, Mr. Basic Beats.

you're mad... aww lol

But at the end of the day.. WE ALL CAN'T MAKE IT... shit is like the nba ... or nfl NOT EVERYONE IS TALENTED ENOUGH feel me.. no matter what you do.. you either have it.. or you don't.. that's just the reality of it..

Last edited:
Back