Why are Gucci and Waka Beefin?

U

UpnComer

I hate when home boys start dissin each-other, ... it makes both of em look like bustas in my opinion.

What happened???

flocka wanted to be the male but wouldn't cut his dreads, n turn this made gucci sad and upset.

that's how i saw it anyway.

Cuz when you look up to someone (Waka) you start to want more than them (Gucci). They Fuks with each others music since Ferrari Boyz, it built animosity between em.

Orr, it can also be a marketing scheme..?

From what i can tell, gucci is really ****ed up in the head, like bipolar. It would be hard to be real long term friends with somebody so crazy like that Waka just got fed up. Who gets an ice cream cone on there face? crazy people.

Beefin is the only thing these types really know.
you see these people all the time in the hood and go "only a matter of time before they turn on each other for something stupid".
this could be over anything from them banging the same hoodrat to cheating at monopoly.

Beefin is the only thing these types really know.
you see these people all the time in the hood and go "only a matter of time before they turn on each other for something stupid".
this could be over anything from them banging the same hoodrat to cheating at monopoly.

​Pretty much.

Its just a stunt to stay relevant.. WWF style lame rappers do it all the time. Whats beef? Its when your moms aint safe up in them streets

Back