WHOs Really ready for battle??no samples , need competitors on my level

Post what? and ruin my contracts and credibility... are you serious??? You cant be serious my dude. matter of fact.. If you aint heard of me.. you aint been paying attention so Ima let this slide homie. Matter Fact.. I'm let all the offensive talk you said about pioneers and legends in the game slide cause you obviously young and new to the game. Peep this and Ima let the Industry vets tell it. Maybe you respect them more... idk
The BoomBAP Challenge (3rd Annual) - YouTube

hahahaha is this a joke ?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

that video look like you edit it yourself cheap where is the music I want to hear some music you're lying about people you work with you need to humble yourself down homie

You are really reaching now my dude. I dont have to lie about shit.. the proof is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE! You just cant believe your eyes! That's YOUR PROBLEM! Research if you think Im bullshittin! I'm chillin... Livin the life you wish you were. REAL TALK!

whenever you ready to bottle for real let me know I'll do whatever kind of beat East Coast West Coast down south whatever let me know I'll even make a video battle making the beat dedicated to your b**** ass

oh yeah Ho M.O.EBeatz??? You know how to get @me.. you see it right in front of ya face!!! You aint done nuttin but talk shit.. i've Backed mine up and then some.. but you so full of s### ya eyes are brown. If You REALLY wanna get @KANGBOOM.. you know what to do.. Whatelse can i say? Do you speak english? can you read it? if yes.. Follow the links re-re and quit talkin bout it. #BeAboutIt HomoeBeatz LMAO

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Im ready now... You know how to get @me... Get @Me Then.. Or STFU cause You Aint Bout Dat LIFE! and YOu Know It!

dude you posted a video of you talking shit about the shittiest Beat machine ever made that shit never did good just like you that shit was from back in 2006 the artist that were there didnt say shit about you .. you cant post your work here because of your contracts ?? lol u stupid you the one that came here and started talking shit to me .. now you want to battle me? lets make a video of your studio and you working on a Beat ill Make one in my studio making a banger im Down Now i would understand if you dont want to because yous a pussy i can see that YOUL NEVER **** WITH MY HANDS ILL PUT THAT ON EVERYTHING

I get it. reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit. Got it! And you scared.. cause you Just Make Beats.. I make my own equipt to make beats on thats selling in 28 different Countries...I feel why your intimidated. I get it. and you should get your FACTS straight ho M.O.Ebeats.. This Thang come out last year.. NOT 06.Smdh again Reading Comprehension. and You OBVIOUSLY Aint got any placements cause you no nothing about contracts, contract law, and honoring an agreement.. Thanks for exposing yourself as a FRAUD! And If you got The $$$ We can battle other wise.. Boost yaself and your Psudo-production style with the hands you use to beat off wit. I aint Mad @u nor am I SCARED of ya Pussy ass Gay Beat Ho M.O.EBeats... you Aint Bout That Life! I dont have a home studio cause I am not Fred Flintstone like you mane. My studio goes everywhere, ATL, NYC, LA, London, Everywhere! So if you really wanna get@Me.. You know what to do. Im actually doing You a favor tyrna give you exposure cause NOBODY KNOWS YOU!.. If you learn to read and comprehend.. You will see All the Grammy Big Timers Know about and Appreciate Kang Boom For making their production Lives easier. I dont know what to tell ya cause you dont comprehend english..ie You aint hearing me or what Im sayin to you so.. Your loss.. This is Me Tryna to give a Wack Broke Unknown Pawn a Shot at the GLOBAL STAGE. It's on You... Not Me! GO make ya video but it dont mean nuttin if you dont put ya money Up! that's all there is To it! 100

Last edited:
Lmao you didnt have to write a book about your bizz maine i dont have the time to read all this shit is 2 much lol i know is a dam lie anyway #noproff i underestood u a pussy and have no talent good bye get out my treat

THIS DUDE JOB IS SEAT BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND HATE ON PPL I MEAN WHO GOT THE TIME TO WRITE A PARAGRAPH LIKE KAWAPONGA HERE LOL GET A JOB AND GET OUT YOUR MOMMA HOUSE ITS ABOUT DAM TIME NOW STOP REPLYING HERE LEAVE ME ALONE IF YOU AINT ABOUT THIS MUSIC GET OUT THIS ONLY FOR BEAT MAKERS UNLIKE YOU
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F68978624"></iframe>

Ballin Outta Control by KangBoomBAP on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Iight.. You tell me what style you comfortable Battling wit. I'll Go there witcha mane. No Disrespect! it's All Good Sportsmanship.. Win Or loose. Im 100% Real and Win or Loose I'm Cool. I dont need tha money!

And BTW... TRAP MAN VS BOOMBAP in 24hrs. You want that same Go? Hit up the thread Battle the dope sound master for Exposure and you got it. I aint mad about nothing.. I'ma turn my ppls on to ya music If you Win! ya Dig? I'm not a hater.. I'm that dude who will work ya craft and help increase ya math... Dig Dat!

Last edited:
Ballin out of control? you mean you get a basketball and start going crazy with it ? krs one preddicted this shit? lol u are more ballin out ur ****ing mind with this haha call your self lil joker homie go to soundcloud.com/moebeats85

Ima Stop talkin ish Trap Man.. It's obviously offensive. So ima just say.. MOE do you accept the Challenge? 45sec-1min30sec?
Hitz only.. if you dont grab em in that time.. you aint gone grab em, ya dig? Same thang i offered to Trap Man and 2 other producers if they feelin Froggy like you are. I'll do this for the freeski.. since i wasn't even planning on battling.. You got 24hrs to prep. Post up 1 beat.. one round heat and let the people vote. just to show the people what's good.. you widit? i dont need ya money.. I might be ya agent to help you out. No diss just respek. wuddit do???

Last edited:
Man I srsly all this talking after I herd your so called HITZ on Soundclouds I think your trash your beatz arnt mixed shitty quality I can tell you have no Real studio YOU AINT ABOUT THIS LIFE you barley signed up on this page and came here talking shit like you sombody. take ur broke as to work get a real studio with real quality get better on your Beats and then let me know

trash

If you think I'll give you my high quality stuff You're crazy! You have no style, no flavor, your beats all sound the same.. like straight garbage!!!! You just snitch when you get your feelings hurt. You Aint Bout That Life Boy. You and I both know.. You Dont want it with me. 28 different countries and 30million sold verse YOU?? Bwwhahaha.. YOU LOOSE FOR LIFE!!!I tried to be cool but You just wanna set me up to get banned. I got it. if that's the best you can do.. Go ahead and tell cause you cant win in a battle against me. SMH Sad.. really sad

Last edited:
Back