Who Would You Like to Meet?

Finny701

Q: If there was one musical entity that you could sit down and talk to or do activities with, whom would it be?

I would personally like to sit down and talk to Immortal Technique. Not because I think he's the greatest to ever do it, but because I think he is a very intelligent man who is doing good work worldwide. I think it'd be an interesting, long conversation ending with a strong shake of hands. How about you? Discuss.

For me I would like to spend a day with 50 cent and/or Jay z. Just picking their brain on business, music and life.

Will smith seems like a really inspiring person, even if hes raps are the corniest thing since vanilla ice, you could learn a little something about attitude

If I were to do an album, I would like to work with Frankie Beverly and Maze, Stevie Wonder, Earth, Wind, and Fire, George Clinton and Bootsy Collins, B.B King, Patty Labelle, Chaka Khan, and Sandra St. Victor. Everyone working together on songs instead of separate. I do a 16 here and there. An uplifting type album. Music for the soul. Make you shed a tear a two.

Back in the days I had tons, I'ved learned from meeting a few guys, they're never what you expect. I've actually avoided interacting with some artists just because I didn't wanna change how I felt about them.

I'd be a fan/have respect for tons of guys if I had never interacted with them. In more cases than not, wish I never had.

Kanye, Pharrell and maybe flyinglotus I wouldn't care about anyone esle but if I met Kanye or Pharrell I would prolly be to nervous to speak

i'd say pharrel i guess.. I mean you can learn alot about people through the internet already if you do your research..

Back