who the best multisyllable rhyme pattern mc

I think your wrong bro. I view Pac's strong point in rapping was his ability to say things clearly in rhyme. He wasn't much for crazy metaphors and ish.

to each his own i don't agree with what u wrote that is your opinion imo pac is the greatest lyricist ever he was a multi syllable rhyme pattern mc..

to each his own i don't agree with what u wrote that is your opinion imo pac is the greatest lyricist ever he was a multi syllable rhyme pattern mc..

Greatest lyricist ever???

Stop. Your ignorant or haven't listened to hiphop in 10 years. Point blank.

get the fukkkk outta here unless u got something to back up what your claiming u should just shut the fukkkk up.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes ! i am hip hop since 1985 (ya ya ok) and i would never say 2pac or big are the best ever.
kool g.rap,big daddy kane,rakim and melle mel...and oh yeah grandmaster caz

now...em,tech n9ne,busta,nas and biggie

and there is one that i have to give it up to ...kool moe dee

Totally agreed. Tupac was great for the message he had about Killuminati and Ghetto life and all that, but as a technical rapper? He got nothing on Rakim, Nas, Kool G Rap hell even Cole

get the fukkkk outta here unless u got something to back up what your claiming u should just shut the fukkkk up.

Lol @ that.

Do me a favor, listen to this, THEN come talk.

This is just one group. There are tons of rappers these days that technically far exceed hip-hop of yesteryear. Pac was great because he was real and heartfelt. Not technical.

Yeah man, Tupac was good and all. He held it down. But not the best.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Dope vid invert^^

With much due respect to the ol' heads in here. . . .I understand that these guys were good at multi-syllable bars but I it pisses me off going through three pages of arguments and debates, and NO ONE MENTIONED THESE TWO DUDES. . . .

AND HIM. . . .

With much due respect to the ol' heads in here. . . .I understand that these guys were good at multi-syllable bars but I it pisses me off going through three pages of arguments and debates, and NO ONE MENTIONED THESE TWO DUDES. . . .

AND HIM. . . .

Twista is good but I posted Euphrates which is basically Twista x 5

Back