who plays in a band ???

i never knew that a public forum was the wrong place to discuss my opinion...and i didnt ask how many records the label you work for put out last year..im asking how many you pulled from your little brain stash...thanks and have a good day

JpL said:
im done on this thread......this cat aint gonna understand shaq ya mine as well give up and let him keep thinking what he thinks..........

right on.

Plurb, this has nothing to do with my musical ability, but I must ask

When is your album coming out?

my album is coming out as soon as i get the proper funding for a professional one..no record label ..just little old me...i am tempted to try and get a cd pressed now but have new equipment on the way..i figure if i wait i will be playing with more...this type of music you may look at sideways....ill send you a track at your email address ...none posted on the good ol net yet...

shyt id like to hear what ya got too.....funding is a b!tch...im about to drop 700 bucks for just 2 days studio time........and thats just for instrumentals....gonna have to save up a couple weeks just to drop lyrics
yeah I was gonna just get new equipment , and just copped my triton about a month ago, but im mad anxious to hear what I got....

Last edited by a moderator:
My band's site www.oblique.moonfruit.com

Right now we're recording in Castle Recording Studio, which was designed by John Storyk (The Grand-Daddy of acoustical engineering). Technically, the place isn't even open yet, but we got lucky. This place is amazing. They have the new Yamaha digital board and a ProTools Mix ++ setup. Although they prefer work on MOTU Digital Performer. Check out their site at www.castlerecordingstudio.com

oblique said:
My band's site www.oblique.moonfruit.com

Right now we're recording in Castle Recording Studio, which was designed by John Storyk (The Grand-Daddy of acoustical engineering). Technically, the place isn't even open yet, but we got lucky. This place is amazing. They have the new Yamaha digital board and a ProTools Mix ++ setup. Although they prefer work on MOTU Digital Performer. Check out their site at www.castlerecordingstudio.com

Nice site, but I couldn't get your music to play.

shut up

shut up

this is the hot comets

we make better music than anybody

we dont agree that we should respect anybody

we dont care if you put all of yr time and energy into making music if the music you make is ****

thats like saying mariah carey is good cos she has a 500 octave range

HER MUSIC IS ****

anyway

you will be seeing us soon when we take over the world

peasants

love

the hot comets

you are a c*ck

what?
can someone enter this conversation without mentioning that nine inch nails are ****e?
the hot comets are the best band in the world as any c*nt knows
if you come from the usa you are most probably an ignorant prick
but now you know

the best band in the world.....................ever

NEWS!

THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD EVER HAS ARRIVED!

THE HOT COMETS!

HALLEJUJAH!

Back