Who lives in Atl in here

Xavian

I just wanted to know because I'm moving to Atl on Feb 5. Willing to collaborate if you don't mind.

I live in Lawrenceville, the outskirts of ATL...Holla !!!!

Mastermindzz said:
I live in Lawrenceville, the outskirts of ATL...Holla !!!!

Is that anywhere near Deluth. What is the cheapest part of Atl to live in without living in the projects.

While we're on Atlanta, can anyone drop a link to Boyz N Da Hood- "Dem Boyz". I haven't heard that song since I left Atlanta. When is Puffy gonna drop their album?

I live in Chamblee, used to live in Decatur and grew up in Eastpoint. I can tell you whatever you need to know.

FIXX said:
I live in Chamblee, used to live in Decatur and grew up in Eastpoint. I can tell you whatever you need to know.

I'm moving to Deluth, GA in about 2 weeks. Can you tell me where I need to go to find a price between 500-600 for a two bedroom apartment.

Duluth is very close to Lawrenceville. It's the next city going northbound. Duluth or Lawrenceville is going to be pretty close to that range. You may find something cheaper in Norcross/Tucker. A partner of mines has a two bedroom and I think he pays $575-650 a month. But if you move to Duluth, there is a Guitar Center or Pleasant Hill Rd. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in Flowery Branch, lol, the country. but its where the falcons have their complex and offices, like 5 min from buford, 35 from the A

PBoyProducer said:
Im in Flowery Branch, lol, the country. but its where the falcons have their complex and offices, like 5 min from buford, 35 from the A

ghat dayum! that's the country! nukkas be pushing tractors with spinners round there.

Former Decatur resident, but now i'm in Stone Mountain. :)

and P-boy, I hate the country!!! I remember my family and I went all the way to Reedsville to visit my brother. Lets just say i'm happy the car didn't break down, cus we were in confederate flag heaven!

Xavian said:

I'm moving to Deluth, GA in about 2 weeks. Can you tell me where I need to go to find a price between 500-600 for a two bedroom apartment.

I live in Doraville. I moved here from Raleigh/Charlotte, NC this past August. I got a spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for $595. Holla at me when you get down here so we can hook up. As a matter of fact... everyone in Atlanta holla at me.

Oh yeah.. Doraville is 5 minutes north of ATL and the Guitar Center on 85. :)

JiggSaw said:

I live in Doraville. I moved here from Raleigh/Charlotte, NC this past August. I got a spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for $595. Holla at me when you get down here so we can hook up. As a matter of fact... everyone in Atlanta holla at me.

Oh yeah.. Doraville is 5 minutes north of ATL and the Guitar Center on 85. :)

4sho dawg

97.1 jams is having a talent search for artists this coming wednesday and next wednesday at Club 112. I'm going out there to find some people to work with. Especially for R&B singers. I got my beat cds and business cards ready. :)

ONE80 said:
Former Decatur resident, but now i'm in Stone Mountain. :)

and P-boy, I hate the country!!! I remember my family and I went all the way to Reedsville to visit my brother. Lets just say i'm happy the car didn't break down, cus we were in confederate flag heaven!

u in stone mountain now? kool...but its not too bad where im at, but if u go to the wrong spots, its is kinda crzy :(

im ready to leave this small town though

Ribah. How much are your sessions. I'm trying to get one of my artists in a nice studio so we can get a demo to LA Reid's attorney.

Anyway, holla at me. I'm always good for working with other folks. We could form a collective and then be the next cats to fuk with in the industry.

Sometimes 4 heads are better than one.

Call your boy on 770.633.0885.

Back