Who is better? Scott Storch or JR Rotem

I like J.R.'s shit, like that doctors advocate shit.. but scott is great and I cant really say who is better.. I just like J.R.s work on doctors advocate but i really think j.r. is more laid back and scott got those piano anthems.. strings and shit, cant really **** with that.

Just posting this because a dude at work asked me if I remember this. And wow...here is a thread with Scott Storch in it. I did forget about this track. So Storch has like 4 songs I like that he produced.

Shits jammin, SON!

JR Rotten? Who is that? I've seen his name often....and when I heard one of his beats...it was like some basic stuff. Not dissin dude....just need someone to prove me wrong.

Not a fan of either. Just know more Storch songs.

EDIT:

quick wiki.........J.R got a few songs that I loved......so on a personal note I say they even. But of course in reality Storch wins all day.

I'm from the old school.....I never looked up production credits and stuff like that.....forgive me.

Last edited:
I like em both personally.. JR Rotem is like the king of poppish beats.. and Scott Storch.. well he's just scott storch.. it's hard to compare because scott storch has really fell off to me at least.. but i'll say storch because he can produce pop AND rap hits and jr rotem is mainly a pop producer

Back