Who do you think is the best rapper in the game right now?

No particular order...Meek Mill, Big Sean(new single wack tho), Joey Bada$$, MGK, T.I.(new album go), and...yeah....Wayne.

Gotta mention French cuz that's my dude. And that new joint he got with ASAP and Fat Joe go...just don't know why everyone act like ASAP had the best verse. i wasn't that impressed.

Mind you, right now I'm listenin to Redman "Muddy Waters". I'm old, my opinion on this new shyt don't matter. I haven't really liked much hip hop since Ja Rule started singing, lol. Just get worse every year IMO.

And quit mentioning Kendrick until these cats are DEAD!!! I don't even f**k with Heiro like that, but IMO Kendrick is a knockoff getting too much praise because of people forgetting what rooted west coast hip hop sounds like. B.U.M.s? Alkoholiks? Who Ridaz? Luniz? Dilated Peoples? Xzibit(before Dre f**ked it up)? Planet Asia? Rass Kass? C'mon, man.

Last edited:
Best rapper right now is LIL WAYNE. nobody comes close to his lyrics that my personal opinion. Click my link!!

I don't understand why people think Kendrick Lamar is the next rap Messiah. He's average at best in my opinion. But I guess that's what happens when every other "rapper" today keeps putting out hot garbage.
I want to say Eminem but that's too easy.
My all time favs are the Texas All-Stars 3rd Degree (Kyle Lee, Liveola, Lil Ken, Mark Gaboda) but they're from 03'

Last edited:
skill wise for me it's a toss up between... hex one, teknition, one be lo, angry mic, blu and skyzoo... though i'm positive i'm forgetting a ton of names.

market wise, i don't know... lil wayne? drake?

After Game completely and utterly destroyed every single aspect of his image with Celebration, I'd have to say Hopsin. Absolutely.

After Game completely and utterly destroyed every single aspect of his image with Celebration, I'd have to say Hopsin. Absolutely.

The Game? He's alright but he never shows his real skill, it's easy to like someone when he's rapping about all your favorite rappers. Telling stories about Dr.Dre and KDot and PAC and Fifty and the whole GAME is getting old now. I understand he's the "GAME" and that's wht he does, but talk about your own life sometimes.

If he's such a G and he's this and that wouldn't he have a lot to say about himself? Experiences? Good story telling?

If Game could step away from hat he'd be one of my favorites

The Game? He's alright but he never shows his real skill, it's easy to like someone when he's rapping about all your favorite rappers. Telling stories about Dr.Dre and KDot and PAC and Fifty and the whole GAME is getting old now. I understand he's the "GAME" and that's wht he does, but talk about your own life sometimes.

If he's such a G and he's this and that wouldn't he have a lot to say about himself? Experiences? Good story telling?

If Game could step away from hat he'd be one of my favorites

First of all, the game used to have mad skill, and he brought out plenty of tracks about himself and his own problems & achievements (Like father, like son and Doctor's Advocate if you need an example). Problem with game is that that brotha went full retard, and did a shittyass song to a shittyass beats, in a shitty videoclip where he's sporting a shitty beard that makes him look like a black abraham lincoln. I've always thought that lyrically, flow-wise and image-wise, Game was the best rapper alive (to my disappointment, since he's still not anywhere near the deadly rappers of the 90's), but he ruined my image of him for good. Thus, the second-in-line becomes the first. And that's Hopsin.

First of all, the game used to have mad skill, and he brought out plenty of tracks about himself and his own problems & achievements (Like father, like son and Doctor's Advocate if you need an example). Problem with game is that that brotha went full retard, and did a shittyass song to a shittyass beats, in a shitty videoclip where he's sporting a shitty beard that makes him look like a black abraham lincoln. I've always thought that lyrically, flow-wise and image-wise, Game was the best rapper alive (to my disappointment, since he's still not anywhere near the deadly rappers of the 90's), but he ruined my image of him for good. Thus, the second-in-line becomes the first. And that's Hopsin.

Obviously he's got his few tracks about himself, I'd hope he could pull that off, but look at Jesus Piece, a lot of tracks referencing other people all the dam time.
But Game could never be the best...

Back