Who Do You Consider a better PRODUCER ? Lex Luger or Mike Will

Mike takes it.
Ima just come out and say it, Luger beats just ain't original at all, you heard one you heard em all.

They both are pretty good. I'd say most people agree with Lex Luger more is because most of us came up the same way he did, but muh respect to Mike Will since he do got some serious bangers as well. Instrument wise, I played a lot of stuff like the Organ, Piano, Electric Piano, Drums, and such. Not a lot, but did dabble into some here and there. FL Studio is somethig I use now everyday since I ain't got any of those other instruments on me now.

This no hate at all to Mike Will but for the people saying he is better than Lex because his diversity did you ever think his beats are more diverse because he's not the one making all of them? Yall do know that he has a production team called Eardrummers right?You can hear the Eardrummers tag in the beats yall think Mike Will produced. And they probably all make different beats and shop them in Mike Will name right? Check out their twitters they are credited for some of those songs yall think Mike Will produced.
https://twitter.com/Ear_Drummers
https://twitter.com/iAmPnAsTy
Sorry to burst yall Mike Will fans bubble but Lex makes all his beats on his own and still is diverse therefore i think he is the better one in this conversation.

Last edited:
Uh, :topicclosed: Mike Will. Dude is versatile Lex is not. And he didn't invent trap music Shawty Redd was droppin trap shit 10 years ago. Bunch uh niggas on here is followers and ridin Lex's dick. Bunch uh Luger dicks LOL

This no hate at all to Mike Will but for the people saying he is better than Lex because his diversity did you ever think his beats are more diverse because he's not the one making all of them? Yall do know that he has a production team called Eardrummers right?You can hear the Eardrummers tag in the beats yall think Mike Will produced. And they probably all make different beats and shop them in Mike Will name right? Check out their twitters they are credited for some of those songs yall think Mike Will produced.
https://twitter.com/Ear_Drummers
https://twitter.com/iAmPnAsTy
Sorry to burst yall Mike Will fans bubble but Lex makes all his beats on his own and still is diverse therefore i think he is the better one in this conversation.
what about 808 mafia? same shit

what about 808 mafia? same shit

NO ITS NOT THE "SAME SHIT"

808 Mafia producers get there credit as individuals such as produced by TM88 or produced by Purps

Eardrummers give their beats to Mike Will and he shops them around and they are cool with giving Mike Will the production credits because his name will generate more money than an unknowned name producer its called a ghost producer just like a ghost writer they probably get the most money as far as publishing goes so they are cool with playing the background

Last edited:
NO ITS NOT THE "SAME SHIT"

808 Mafia producers get there credit as individuals such as produced by TM88 or produced by Purps

Eardrummers give their beats to Mike Will and he shops them around and they are cool with giving Mike Will the production credits because his name will generate more money than an unknowned name producer its called a ghost producer just like a ghost writer the probably get the most money as far as publishing goes so they are cool with playing the background
fair enough mike will still better check his work from previous years even lex is cool too but mike will got em

Lex got Southside wit em he aint did EVERYTHING by himself neither jus like Shawty Redd got D.Rich wit em now. Will is better then Lex bra plain and simple it's a no brainer

Bruh really i dont give flying f*ck who is better than who to be honest with you because i f*ck with both of them.I don't just sit around comparing producers especially when you don't really know whos doing what.Back in the day i use to think Shawty Redd was better than everybody til i found out it was really FatBoi that made some of the beats that i loved and thought Shawty Redd made therefore instead of comparing every single producer that start making some noise i just listen and observe now.Sometimes i want to listen to some Lex tracks and sometimes i want to listen to some Mike Will and Ear drummers tracks.Yall act like just because you like one you can't listen to or like the other one and that's what i don't get.You can learn from all of them so quit comparing these n*ggas and start studying them and following their footsteps.

Last edited:
Bruh really i dont give flying f*ck who is better than who to be honest with you because i f*ck with both of them.I don't just sit around comparing producers epecialy when you don't really know whos doing what.Back in the day i use to think Shawty Redd was better than everybody til i found out it was really FatBoi that made some of the beats that i loved and thought Shawty Redd made therefore instead of comparing every single producer that start making some noise i just listen and observe now.Sometimes i want to listen to some Lex tracks and sometimes i want to listen to some Mike Will and Ear drummers tracks.Yall act like just because you like one you can listen or like to the other one and thats what i don't get.You can learn from all of them so quit comparing these n*ggas and start studying them and following their footsteps.
yea i experienced same thing with the redd fatboi thing lol and like you i listen to all of them i was just sticking to the thread mike will vs. lex

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I'd have to say Lex Luger cause he'a was my inspiration to start making beats in the first place and I've always loved his style, its different and it has its own unique sound that nobody else got!
if lex was your inspiration than plz look up shawty redd

Honestly I respect Lex and all cuz how he started out I'm in the same boat but without question Mike Will is better just off the fact that mike will is more diverse and his beats don't all sound the same mike will wins by a mile
FYI for people who think Lex Luger is a innovator of the trap sound google Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Fat Boi then get back at me

Honestly I respect Lex and all cuz how he started out I'm in the same boat but without question Mike Will is better just off the fact that mike will is more diverse and his beats don't all sound the same mike will wins by a mile
FYI for people who think Lex Luger is a innovator of the trap sound google Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Fat Boi then get back at me

See. When people think how I think... I aint even gotta reply to some of these niggas mane. If I feel im wrong about a topic or a situation, most of the time I will correct myself unless im in my **** it mode. Smh some niggas on the other hand can't accept the truth...

Back