Who Do You Consider a better PRODUCER ? Lex Luger or Mike Will

See. When people think how I think... I aint even gotta reply to some of these niggas mane. If I feel im wrong about a topic or a situation, most of the time I will correct myself unless im in my **** it mode. Smh some niggas on the other hand can't accept the truth...
how old are you jw cuz i notice most of the dudes who consistently mention lex are like 15-22 meaning they likely are new to the trap shit. Most have not heard old mike will production to compare with the new shit a bunch probally think hes a new producer.

how old are you jw cuz i notice most of the dudes who consistently mention lex are like 15-22 meaning they likely are new to the trap shit. Most have not heard old mike will production to compare with the new shit a bunch probally think hes a new producer.

23. I jus grew up fast an I dont consider myself no way involved wit dis "trap" shit. Its jus a bunch of followers on this website an it urks me because its some niggas on here wit talent but dey keep makin DA SAAAME SHIT. Me and my niggas called dis shit a bluff almost two years ago

23. I jus grew up fast an I dont consider myself no way involved wit dis "trap" shit. Its jus a bunch of followers on this website an it urks me because its some niggas on here wit talent but dey keep makin DA SAAAME SHIT. Me and my niggas called dis shit a bluff almost two years ago
i feel you me myself im 27 and trap shit (the actual good trap shit not 2011 2012) my fav stuff outside of the old school southern shit ugk, ball n g, outkast, dirty etc.

You can not compare Mike Will and Lex Luger because they have two different styles and they are very versatile. Lex has his trap style and Mike has his trunk banger sound. They both are dope, in MY opinion.

Both of them are dope. Lex Luger brought a whole new sound to the rap game, but Mike Will has shown more versatility in these pass few years. I like them both, but I would give it to Mike Will because of the versatility.

I laugh when people say Lex brought a whole new sound...

That is so untrue... He brought a bettered sound true.. Not new...

In reality, they both are great. But being great means nothing. Somebody new will come along and people will fall in love with the new guys. The old guys will not become less talented. They just will not be hot anymore.

It's all about what's hot! Heat > Talent.

Mike Will has more skill imo, but they're both some of most talented and hardworking from what I've heard.

Well its all a matter of opinion, however, in my own personal opinion though, I think Lex Luger has developed a very unique sound to his heavy trap instrumentals, whenever one of his tracks come on, I know it's a Lex track, so (IMO) Lex's originality is something to consider. I am not nearly as familiar with Mike Will as I am Lex though so that could be a reason i feel that way. BTW I'm not saying he developed a new genre, or that he invented trap beats! Im just saying he has a familiar sound to alot of people including myself.

Last edited:
mike will's better, he's more versatile and makes better beats. Lex lugars got hot beats too their just a little repetitive and, not as hot as mike will's...

The difference between the two may just be weed consumption .... Just saying....
Everytime I see Lex he got a blunt in his hand. Less time smoking and time making tracks...and switching shit up!

Lex's usually makes trap bangers although he's tryin to diversify. Mike will on the other hand is more versatile and radio friendly. Currently i believe both have similar status and its just an issue of personal taste.

Back