Who’s Your Producer Of The Year 2012?

labdummy

@LabDummy
Welp, folks. It’s been an exciting year & it’s approaching its end. We already have our list but before we unveil it, we’d like to hear from you guys. In order to do so, please go to our Twitter or Facebook pages and share your favorite producer in 2012 with us. If you decide to use twitter, make sure to name the producer and hashtags #ProducerOfTheYear and #labdummy. You have until Sunday, December 23, 12p.m. EST. Your top 10 choices will be posted on Monday, December 24 on our website.

Last edited:
i don't much about any other genre but Mike Will, T-Minus, Young Chop (latter part of the year he was booming in the trap). You can't forget about Cool And Dre, they were the executive producers for a good album. the list can go on lol

Quincy Jones...every quarter his royalty checks are NFL annual salaries and he has more radio, VOD and itunes revenue/spins than anyone that will be named in this thread.

/closed

Welp, folks. It’s been an exciting year & it’s approaching its end. We already have our list but before we unveil it, we’d like to hear from you guys. In order to do so, please go to our Twitter or Facebook pages and share your favorite producer in 2012 with us. If you decide to use twitter, make sure to name the producer and hashtags #ProducerOfTheYear and #labdummy. You have until Sunday, December 23, 12p.m. EST. Your top 10 choices will be posted on Monday, December 24 on our website.

What happened to the forum your site used to have?

Hit Boy without a doubt. Harry Fraud, Tone Beats, Jahlil Beats, Bo1nda, KeY Wane, all dropped fire too.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Im surprised no one has mentioned Hit Boy at all

young chop #1 without a doubt, he single handedly produced every chief keef beat we know and love, and i give harry fraud #2 his production continue to amaze me, one of the reasons i love french montana's music.

The guy who produced Call me Maybe. He is going to love that royalty check if he hasn't already seen it

Back