White Owl Bundy - Random Rambling

bundy is in my fp top ten list for sure!!!! yo bundy i gotta stop by the hospital and see you man. on chancellor ave holla!!! i been workin at a friends studio for now but when i aint tied up there i gotta look you out for real. get your autograph or something.:cheers: :D

Man, I don't know what to say ya'll...Hmmm, what ever happened to Justin Timberlake? That was on my mind right now...Krispy, you could link to my site from anywhere man...I need to promote myself more...I'm putting a Breakfast Club 2 together with a different story and beat...I'm always writing and thinking...I just need time to put it all together...

J-traxx, if you lookin for me at the hospital, come on monday from 8 to 4pm in the radiology dept...You'll know it's me because I'm dressed like a doctor...

I can't thank ya'll enough for listening man...Ya'll make me feel like I already made it...Gotta shout ya'll out in a song...

hey White Owl Bundy. Nice work man. I've only heard Random Rambling so far, but the production is top notch, and your flow is tite. I liked it so much, I'm gonna listen to some of your other tracks.

Keep up the good work, and thanx for quality downloads. ;)

:cheers:

No doubt Zero man I'm tryin with all the bullsh*t I'm goin through right now...Thanks for the feedback...

yeah, breakfast club is your best track. let's hope you do it again with pt.2 (of course you will) great ish man.
:cheers:

Thanks for checkin the song out fellas...I can't even speak right now because my voice is gone...I got a very bad cold/flu/pneumonia right now and it's been this way for the past month...You could hear it in my voice on Bundymania and Random Rambling...I'm still writin though so hopefully I'll be ready to drop somethin else...

Cant wait man. btw, ive played your songs to a lot of my mates and they are all feeling it, im spreadin the word all the way from the UK man! Outta curiosity, are u on the FP mixtape?

I can't wait neither...I have a lot to do...I wish I could visit the UK and chill out there for a while...I've never heard of the FP Mixtape...Nobody let me know about it...

I was too busy to join at the time, but im up for the next volume. I reckon u should probably get onto the next one too. They got serious heat coming from j-traxx, urbanspirit and plenty of others (ive only heard mixtape tracks from those 2). And i do mean serious heat, the mixtapes not even finished and I've rinsed the hell outta j-traxx's shiftin gears!!! You would be a great representative for FP!!

I think my voice is ready to drop a verse or two...I have a song I did a week ago with Nick Sparks and Axel Foley that people might like/hate...I'm gonna post it up after I could do what I call mixing...

White Owl Bundy said:
This is just something I came up with one day when I was home sick with SARS...You could hear it in my voice but I really think I'm falling off with the beats and spittin...I think me kicking my drug habbit has somethin to do with that...But I'm workin hard on stuff ya'll just give me a minute...

Good $#!+. Jersey. I listened to some of ya' songs and I think you'll stir some $#!+ up. Stay at it. Peep these two joints. Here's the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/nicnackmusic.htm

J. Mickens

Back