Which Producer influenced you the most to start maikng beats?

There's Timbaland/Alchemist of course but also 40, Doc Mckinney and Illangelo definitely. Taught me that I have to study the craft and learn a lot about engineering if I wanna perfect my sound.

Johnny Juliano, DJ Screw, Bernie Worrell, George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Dallas Austin, J Dilla, Neptunes, Zaytoven, Mannie Fresh, Jazzy Phe, Missy Elliot, MJG & 8Ball.
Yooo Beats by the Pound was sooo dope good sheeit fataltone.
Wish I grew up listening to 9th wonder...
BIG Krit sound is too immense... Hope hes the next generation.

:topicclosed:

Last edited:
Out of all the producers, I would have to say timbaland. His music inspired me to incorporate my personality into my music and not only that, but actually go beyond hip-hop and make rnb, rnb, dance, dubstep, house, and a mix of all of them while still retaining my original style. Timbaland is not my idol, nor do I idol any man, but he did influence me to be more open to several genres of music.

It was all the trance stuff I liked in the late 90s and the elctro of the 80s I heard when I was a child.

I also really liked rock in the 80s as a child.

Who inspired you?

I don't know if this is the right section of this forum, but whatever. Who (if anyone) inspired you to make music. I myself was inspired by muse, tristam, skrillex, rogue and braken. I was just wondering who people have been inspired by.

For me it was one guy on youtube. It was the first instrumental I've heard except jazz and r&b type stuff.
Right now he goes by Extraordinary Music(Musik?).
Anyways I was about 10 or 11 and heard one of his beats that my friend showed me.I had only listened to about three of his beats and I was hooked.I hadn't heard anything like it before and It made me want to start making music,also my friend was already rapping and beat making at the time so I was already interested.It was fun and made the time go by if we had nothing to do.
I forget the name he used to go by i think it was jazzy or something. But growing up in a time were lil jon and crunk type songs were always on the radio, it made me want to start creating music to see if I could ever make something great.
Also me and my friend were always competing to see who could make the better beat, and still do.

Last edited:
Back