Where is your life ???

Graduating college in May. Moving out to Cali when I finish to attend either CSUN or UCLA for music business. Plan on opening my independent label while in school with like $5,000 in startup money and doing everything the DIY way. Scared as hell that I won't be successful running my label, cause if I suck at running a label, I know I'll just end up going to school for another 5-6 years to get my masters and doctoral in psychology, working 9-5 and being miserable.
Best of luck to you dude

Graduating college in May. Moving out to Cali when I finish to attend either CSUN or UCLA for music business. Plan on opening my independent label while in school with like $5,000 in startup money and doing everything the DIY way. Scared as hell that I won't be successful running my label, cause if I suck at running a label, I know I'll just end up going to school for another 5-6 years to get my masters and doctoral in psychology, working 9-5 and being miserable.
planing is key for your label and since you'll be at a actual physical school
and your degree is in music
I suggest getting to know everyone from the Professors to the students in the Music department
from band students to music techs.

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
planing is key for your label and since you'll be at a actual physical school
and your degree is in music
I suggest getting to know everyone from the Professors to the students in the Music department
from band students to music techs.

Yea, definitely. At UCLA, the teachers are all in the industry. Same thing at the Musicians Institute, which I was considering, but decided to not consider since UCLA is much cheaper.
I'm excited as hell to learn, but just scared of failure.

I have almost no friends, no girlfriend, live at mommas house, dont do sports.

I do have a part time job, but we never go out after closing time. Otherwise I just started school this week.

I live in solitude.

Last edited:
Where is your life?

Moving forward. Lately, music time took a hit but I'm ok with that. Between spending quality time with circle, my 9-5, side hustles, and going back to school I feel like I'm always moving....I feel like there's not enough hours in the day...but yea, I'd say I'm in a good place right now. Much better then this time last year.... #Progress

Last edited:
Do you do anything other than make music?

Do you have a woman that you spend quality time with?

Where are your chirren? (kids)

Do you have hundreds of FaceBook friends that you don't know... and refer to them as friends?

Does anybody come to visit you other than your brother or sister?

Do you spend hours on WSHH, This Is 50, and Media Takeout?

Are you clear headed in the evenings and not in a haze?

How long are you going to do what you're doing? (I know there are worse things...)

Did you know that other people are at football games, riding ferris wheels, laughing at restaurants, at the gym, swimming, double dating... and a whole buncha otha stuff...

discuss...

No, not really, maybe sometimes,

God please don't bring that up, TOO DEPRESSING

Still in my balls

**** Facebook, I left that shit years ago

No

Thankfully, no I don't

Things get pretty hazy, unless your referring to substance abuse in which case I'm clear

I don't know, I really enjoy it, does get lonely, but it would probably be lonely no matter what

Yeah, but that stuff is generally empty unless it happens to be really meaningful to you for whatever reason. Leisure is alright, but it doesn't give you any fulfillment if that's all you live for, and believe me I have met hordes of miserable people who live for causal trips to Rome, and seeing B rate movies, at least at the end of the day, my misery has a chance of amounting to something.

Are you clear headed in the evenings and not in a haze?

Of course not. Evenings are for drinking wine and playing Wii.

Did you know that other people are at football games, riding ferris wheels, laughing at restaurants, at the gym, swimming, double dating... and a whole buncha otha stuff...

I do know that. But I don't care about that stuff. I am not wasting money on any of that stuff anymore. I've settled for being boring. Maybe I will go out in the summer time, but I am going to be at home in the evenings and weekends until about May. I ain't missing nothing.

ALLZ IDOEZ IZ MAKE DEEZ BEATZ.. :monkey:

zzzZZZZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you do anything other than make music? Spend time with the fam. The older the kids get the less hangin with Pops they do, though.

Do you have a woman that you spend quality time with? Married so yep.

Where are your chirren? (kids) One out the house bout to come back though and the other is a senior in high school. Just won a state championship where he ran for 125 yards rushing.

Do you have hundreds of FaceBook friends that you don't know... and refer to them as friends? Not hundreds but interact with those I'm friends with. It's a great way to keep in touch with out of state family.

Does anybody come to visit you other than your brother or sister? On rare occasion one of the homies will come thru...rare though.

Do you spend hours on WSHH, This Is 50, and Media Takeout? When I'm bored.

Are you clear headed in the evenings and not in a haze? Have to make some health changes so stopped drinking alcohol. Haven't quit but just haven't had any even though its in the fridge and cabinet.

How long are you going to do what you're doing? (I know there are worse things...) Enjoying life mostly. Great job, great company in a bad economy. Love makin music even if no one else hears it. Always said I'd be 65 bumpin Hip Hop. My life is good compared to a lot of other peoples so I can't complain.

discuss...

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Back