Where Can I Find COPYRIGHT FREE 1990's/2000's Drum Sounds?

KaitLoveXO

Hi. I'm in the middle of producing my own album. I am going to be an independent artist and have written over 40 songs for myself within the past 3 months. I'm only 15 years old and I would like my debut album to have a very 1990's/early 2000's sound to it. I have a good few (copyright free) synths that sound very similar to the ones that the Backstreet Boys used in their early albums (debut album, Backstreet's Back album, Millennium album and the Black & Blue album, to be specific), and Britney Spears debut album-synth vibes (not the exact ones but similar), and I was wondering if anyone had similar copyright-free drum machines that I could use that sound like the ones Max Martin used to produce those songs/albums? Drums that sound similar to the drums used in the following songs (songs are sorted in color based on the artist):

Everybody - Backstreet Boys
We've Got It Goin' On - Backstreet Boys
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
Get Down (You're The One For Me) - Backstreet Boys
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) - Backstreet Boys
More Than That - Backstreet Boys

(You Drive Me) Crazy (The "Stop!" Remix) - Britney Spears
Sometimes - Britney Spears
Oops!... I Did It Again - Britney Spears
...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
Born To Make You Happy - Britney Spears

Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC
Genie In a Bottle - Christina Aguilera

If you have any drum sounds/drum machines that are COPYRIGHT FREE (They need to be copyright free cause I don't wanna be sued by someone like Max Martin or anyone else if I use them LMAO), please lmk (or if you know how to legally get them!)
Thanks!!

This is the one thing on the Kronos I havent approached because I just dont understand the i/o and signal flow. Does anyone have videos or tutorials for this thing?



Back