Where are people selling beats nowadays?

Kal X

I used to do it awhile back but didn't sell too much. now my beats are more on point I figured I could make some money on the side of my real job and gain some connects. Soundclick still the way to go? Anyone have any ideas?

this is not a method everyone can use

I never claimed that this was a method that EVERYONE could use, I said this is a method I use and regardless, I was giving MY viewpoint and opinion, which wouldn't be guaranteed to work for everyone. But from what I've seen and experience, Soundclick and other methods don't work for EVERYONE either. What is your experience though? What methods have you used to sell beats? This conversation could benefit from more opinions

Last edited:
I never claimed that this was a method that EVERYONE could use, I said this is a method I use and regardless, I was giving MY viewpoint and opinion, which wouldn't be guaranteed to work for everyone. But from what I've seen and experience, Soundclick and other methods don't work for EVERYONE either. What is your experience though? What methods have you used to sell beats? This conversation could benefit from more opinions

i wasn't saying thats what you meant. i just assumed he meant online (this is where he posted it lol). i use Soundcloud,DropBox, and Soundclick for the moment. i've been getting the majority of my money from doing Hook For Hires as of lately though. i'm not to caught up in the lease business.

You know, I have a homie that uses nothing but soundcloud and twitter and he gets a couple sales every week, amazing dude

Hmm, ok. I think my main problem now is just getting traffic to my site. I just got VIP but I should probably invest in a domain to start building my brand more.

Alquiler de Apartamentos en Marina Dor

Apartamentos situados en 1ª.Línea de playa.
Constan de 2 habitaciones,(una doble y otra de matrimonio),salón comedor con sofá cama y TV por satélite, cocina independiente ,

I use my own website, twitter, facebook , soundcloud, youtube, etc.. all work well, you just have to go after and markey to your target audience. If you don't and just post links you're just wasting your time.

Its a great thing to sell beats online! You should have your own homepage and do not only sell your beats at platforms like soundclick.com, rocbattle.com and so on. You can embed the myflashstore beatstore on your homepage and start to sell beats like a pro! I made over $50000 in the last 2-3 years by using this store. Believe me, it pays out if you run your own homepage, using the myflashtsore.net beatstore and offer and release beat after beat.

Last edited:
If you don't want to make a site for yourself you can always use Bandcamp.
I have a site, but all my downloads/sales are going through Bandcamp.

Back