What would you want to see if you were to watch a tutorial on music production?

BRHSM

Hey guys,

I've a simple question cus I'm running out of ideas!

What would you want to see if you were to watch a tutorial on music production?

Any ideas on stufF you want to see me do please post them down below!

thx

BRHSM

I'd love to see some sound design theory or explanations of popular terms like "reese", "distortion", etc.
Anything that concerns theory so people would know how it all works instead of just turning knobs.

Thx i might do like a term explaining vid but I need a list of terms which are important to know and not many people know

I was just watching that video of mike will making the black beatles beat i just wish producers would let you know what vsts they use more often.

First post. Woho!. The most useful and inspiring tips i´ve picked upp watching tutorials is simple tricks that will show you different approaches that improves and challenges your usual routines. I mean, obviously we all use reverbs, delays, compression etc. But theres tons of different ways to apply them. That´s what i like to see, and thats what i'm always looking for. Variation and new approaches. That´s what've made me a better producer, not one specific tip. But a lot of different ones letting me explore with greater understanding picking out something from everything until i find what´s in my taste and liking.

If what i wrote aboce makes no sense its because im drunk. Also im Swedish. Cheers!

Edit: Damn, sry for not coming up with anything useful :pointing:

Last edited:
Probably designing synths for a wide range of genres because whenever im searching for a way to create certain sounding synths, im almost always bombarded by a bunch of EDM tutorials.

Back