What turntables!!!!!!!

Pop Rockerz

I do not know what turntables to pick out of the following...
Gemini PT 2400
Gemini TT 02

These will be my starter tables and I've been told these are great starters but I do not which to pick... HELP PLEASE!!!

-PS: I know technics are the best, but don't have money for those.

If there is any suggestions, THANK YOU!!!!

I'm looking for a USB turntable solution for Premo style scratching. Only need 1 turntable and will be using software with it. What do you guys use?

@Pop Rockerz, you didn't mention what you are getting the tt's for. Mixing, scratching listening, sampling?
Can't say much about Gemini's though, never used them. But as you probably know based on your post, you get what you pay for. So it might well be that you find yourself looking for new tables in a year or two and may have trouble getting good money back from the first ones.. Have you considered buying piece by piece and looking at used turntables?

@deanlofts you would also need a dj-mixer as you'll be doing the cutting with the crossfader.. Unless you want to stick to babies and skribbles that is.. So you wouldn't be using the usb but rca connectors from turntable to the mixer and from there with rca connectors to the software's (Serato, Traktor what have you) interface. And with that you'd use the software and the time coded records. You'd be even able to make mixes from mp3 with one turntable as you can switch the "deck" in Serato and Traktor.

For scratching I wouldn't recommend going cheap. You'll need a direct drive tt with good torque and a battle mixer with a cross fader that's intended for scratching. I'd look for Technics sl-1200, Vestax PDX2000 or Numark TTX (and if on budget I'd try looking for a used table). Mixers Rane TTM 56, Ecler HAK's, Vestax PMC's, maybe look for older second hand HAK (310, 320, 360) or PMC models (05-pro ii/pro iii)

I got Technics SL1210mk2's and Ecler HAK 360 mixer. I don't use dj software.

Gemini Turntables

Hello... I mix dubstep, electro, and electro house or house electro (w.e idk how to say it). I plan to scratch as well. I will use a VMX 300 BEHRINGER USB PRO MIXER with TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO. I really need help on which tables to pick. I've considered many tables and these look great. The vestax pdxs are in my mind as well.

GEMINI TT 02 OR GEMINI PT 2400

I PLAN TO BUY MY TABLES ON EBAY!!!!!

Gemini Turntables!!!!!!!!

My freaking question is what turntables to get out of the following...
GEMINI PT 2400
GEMINI TT02
GEMINI XL-500

I mean I want to know which of the three is the best... I am not interested in any other turntables at the moment.
Please... If there is anyone who can answer my question, can he/she tell me what is the difference between the three of them?

It may sound funny but I used one of these old 80's ones. Its amazing what sound you can get out of those.

Back