What the **** did you expect?! Its a ****ing trap beat. F4F.

That bass comes in pretty killer. The snares are nice. I dont like the first instrument played that loops throughout. I thought it was kind of weak, but regardless of my taste it was exceptional. I should have expected that with it being a trap beat. But its like a trap killer beat, not a trap hype beat. I guess its up to taste. The chimes or w/e are nice. The appreggiator was good. It may be time to take it to the next level if possible and add sprinkles to it like effects to give it life. I'm preaching to the choir though only talking about my beats. So it feels like. Try mine out and leave a comment too please.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/mr-me-mystery-new-original-hip-hop-471332/

Hey, appreciate the feed dude.

Yeah man, I do need some effects. Ive tried to do filter sweeps and beat stops but I cant seem to do it right. I need help with those. I use ableton with a mac so the PC VSTs dont work for my mac.

For the most part I'm feeling it.

I like the hihat cadence and the looping sample or synth that plays throughout. I love the ARP that comes in here and there in the background.

My only complaint is that personally I'd like to hear a snare with s little more weight, but that's more a matter of taste.

I'd jump on it though.

When you get the chance, check out the song I produced and performed

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rformed-produced-lyrickz-*feed-feed-*-471038/

Beat sounds tight, kinda typical but good 4 de type of rapper u made it for, sound like a lil reese or fredo track.

@Lyricks Dis beat sound complete jus ready fo de lyrics (no pun intended)

Last edited:
Hey, appreciate the feed dude.

Yeah man, I do need some effects. Ive tried to do filter sweeps and beat stops but I cant seem to do it right. I need help with those. I use ableton with a mac so the PC VSTs dont work for my mac.

Dammit, was about to hook you up with filter advice but I'm in FL on a PC.

The beat itself is on point, as usual, but it sounds like it has too much reverb which is kind of running everything together and not sounding as crisp as it could. I wouldn't remove it, but simply tone it down just a bit. The snare roll specifically at :18 sounds like too much verb. I'm listening on crappy laptop speakers at work so I definitely could be wrong, but that's part of the mixing process anyways of making sure it sounds good everywhere. I can't hear the bass on this laptop, but knowing you, I'm sure it's bangin.

If you wanted to beef up your snare like some suggested above my post, I would just layer the one you have with another one that has more mid range, or maybe even a clap. Honestly though, it's just preference.

Listened again at home and it sounds way more balanced on my "good" speakers. I disagree with the snare sounding weak. It's loud and clear. I still think it has just a touch too much reverb. Consider taking it down just a bit on the strings and snare.

Dope beat! Mix is on point.
That orchestra hit dope af.
Drums banging that synth and arps are well chosen and matches perfectly.
Keep up the nice work!

Back