What software to use

I just got an akai mpd24 and don't know what software i can use to load all of my drum sound packs i've got into and play them. i thought bluebox was going to work but i dont see any way to configure the mpd24 to it

ive got cubase 4 le and blue box i figured those two would have worked.....will they? try to respond soon i need to play this thing

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

alright ive got it up and running in cubase 4 le but the response time is way off and i'm not getting anywhere near good performance

i'm not even trying to run it as midi yet its just straight up usb whats going on?!?!?!

when i hit the pad i need to hear the sound instantly, thats a pretty basic request of a drum pad

I haven't hooked it up w/ an audio interface yet.

I was just running it in through the usb port I guess I should try midi cables as the next step and hope for a way way better response time than whatever was happening just plugged in the usb port

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Awesome!

Up and running in cubase le with the interface on 'highest latency' and getting real good response time. thank god!

Back