What made you start making music?

jermainesine

I always love to here stories of what influenced people in starting the path of becoming a musician. Was it a particular track you listen to or what was it?

For me.. i realise i had an ear for producing was when i realise every time i hum a song..the song didnt acually exist. Normally people hum tunes thats in their head from a song that they heard but i always was humming my own tunes i had in my head..so i thought i better create it in real life. My school had fruityloops and i think thats where it all started. I also did alot of drumming on the table in school lol..

What about you?

Back in the early 90's a friend asked me if I wanted to be in a band...

Since then I've pretty much always been making music... Even when I took a bit of an extended break from 'making' I still had a guitar lying around I could tinker on.

Tried it back in 08 in middle school [Mixcraft first then fl studio]
Quit till 2010 cuz ps3/360 Era (lol)
Became a beatmaker then and mained fl studio for some years till finding reason and realizing fl studio wasn't the only daw that existed [as I've heard about protools etc]

My inspirations that got me that interested in production period? Were Bmkiki & Negrosaki.
Bmkiki was the first one who recommended the software to me also and since then I've just been in daws tinkering and creating.

What influenced me to do music was the way it can help you through hard times and the power that it has on people and society

Back