What is the best VST ever for you?

What is the best VST you have ever used in your life? Which one has the most professional sounds and presets?
The best one? all of them. The most "professional" sounds and presets? that's up to me (and you and everyone else), not the VST.

The best one? all of them. The most "professional" sounds and presets? that's up to me (and you and everyone else), not the VST.

That is not up to you homie. You can not make a really professional beat with a very shitty VST and sounds.

I'd just consider komplete ultimate and call it a day.At that point why bother even searching for vsts anymore lol."Professional" sounds aren't made with presets used to showcase what the synth can do.

although kontakt is a strong contender for what you're looking for in my opinion.Really diverse.

I'd just consider komplete ultimate and call it a day.At that point why bother even searching for vsts anymore lol."Professional" sounds aren't made with presets used to showcase what the synth can do.

although kontakt is a strong contender for what you're looking for in my opinion.Really diverse.

Komplete is great no doubt, but it's hardly the end all solution for all your VST needs. There are loads of vsts that have different characteristics that I for one, couldn't be without.

That is not up to you homie. You can not make a really professional beat with a very shitty VST and sounds.

If you can make a professional sounding track with shitty sounds, the sounds aren't really shitty in the first place. Shit in, Shit out.

true.But native instruments just...they just do things i like.there are some non komplete pugins i still like and need like grossbeat wavepad etc.

the best off all time in terms of being useful for the longest period was hypersonic2, i don't use it anymore so it's not the best right now though for me. (discontinued and 32bit.)

theres a lot better available but since i use mostly freeware plugins, for general sounds proteus vx is probably the best i have, & synth1 for leads pads etc.

theres a lot better available but since i use mostly freeware plugins, for general sounds proteus vx is probably the best i have, & synth1 for leads pads etc.

Ive done freeware before a little. I really like KXX FREE, awesome sounding stuff. to me it sounds like korg stuff.

Last edited:
For me nexus 2 and sylenth1 . I Own komplete 9 , the vst are really good but it have to much weak sound so it suck to produce with that . and not many expansion pack are available out there .Kontakt 5 is probly the best one to me but it come with shitty sound . At least there a few expansion pack available but they cost alot ..

sylenth gets the most work for me. Nice to have a great sounding synth that you can load up several instances of and no cpu hit. Never cared for nexus, but the better I get at the beats, the more I can make use of nexus.

Back