What is the best program to compose a beat?

Twyzel

I mean like Ableton, Sonar Cakewalk, Sony Acid Music Studio, Cakewalk Kinetic, Reason, Cubase, Pro Tools or Logic?
I have some experience with FL studio, but I want to make 'real' music.
Can you suggest one for me.

you can make "real music" with FL, or any of those programs you mentioned. I know every body says this, but its not what you use but how you use it. "The best software" may be different for everybody, but they basically work the same imo. Some may like FL cuz it does everything they need, and some may like Studio One better for there own reasons.

I use maschine and Studio One now, i use to use FL and still use Reason occasionally. You can make beats fairly quick in any of these programs. If your going to be doing alot of sampling i would suggest maschine. It all depends on you and what you need tho, try some demos and see for yourself.

you can make "real music" with FL, or any of those programs you mentioned. I know every body says this, but its not what you use but how you use it. "The best software" may be different for everybody, but they basically work the same imo. Some may like FL cuz it does everything they need, and some may like Studio One better for there own reasons.

I use maschine and Studio One now, i use to use FL and still use Reason occasionally. You can make beats fairly quick in any of these programs. If your going to be doing alot of sampling i would suggest maschine. It all depends on you and what you need tho, try some demos and see for yourself.

It's true.. If you cain't make REAL music in FL then you just cain't make music. I think FL & Reason the best. Idk how to do shit in Reason but find sounds but still lol.

For Me its NUENDO 4 , beause the motif xs have mLAN connection(firewire) midi transfer and VST MOTIF XS. I Using Nuendo 4 for 2years and i like it :)

I've written orchestral pieces in FL, so it is definitely good for "real music". I use Ableton on my pc and LMMS on the laptop. Just try out demos and find what you like. 'tis the best way!

You're going to have play with apps until you find one you like.. No one can do this for you man

I mean like Ableton, Sonar Cakewalk, Sony Acid Music Studio, Cakewalk Kinetic, Reason, Cubase, Pro Tools or Logic?
I have some experience with FL studio, but I want to make 'real' music.
Can you suggest one for me.

have you tried any of that stuff you named off?....you prolly should if you havent

asking what the best DAW is to make music is almost like going to the dealership and asking the salesman which car drives

Back