What is Lil Waynes best album and will carter five flop?

athagreat

I think that carter 2 was his best album and honestly regardless of what people say.. Wayne has never put out a bad album so i think that 5 will be decent at the least

Yea drought 3 was the shit... dam i miss the old wayne he used to kill everything

I miss him, and I know people say this about every rapper, but I dont miss the old Rick Ross, the old Jay Z or the Old Jeezy, but Weezy just had that special thing about him, like when you heard his old tapes, they had their own kind of atmoshpere that kinda put you in a zone. Now he doesnt take his carrier serious, its just a hustle for him.

Damn, everything changes i guess

Last edited:
I was watching this video on Youtube today...about this guy who they said was a "monster"...he just killed 2 innocent people and he was giving an interview from jail....when this reporter bich asked him if he felt remorse for like the third time he was like NO!, ... **** em, ....**** em till they celibate, i know the game is crazy iz mo crazy then its ever been. Im married to that crazy bich, ....CALL ME KEVIN FEDERLINE....LOL. This dude was possesed by Wayne when he was s spittin on that Carter 3....that was his prime, or his PEAK. I never heard much of the mixtapes...but Lil Wayne was my favorite rapper ever since "Loud Pipes" on one of his older cd's back when he was like 15 or sum....i knew from that point on he was gonna be a force....I was right.

To me, Drought 3 is his best body of work. Carter 2 is his best studio album. Do I think 5 will flop? Sales wise I think that's impossible. May disappoint some fans though.

I've heard a couple songs(that I'm pretty sure are for this album). Sounds like he's still doing the auto tuned singing instead of actually rapping like he did with the last album(INAHB2). Kinda disappointed me, I thought he would be back to rapping by now.

Back