What is in Virginia's water!?!: A$AP Rocky's Producer A$AP Ty Beats Interview

hahaaaaa lol VA has got some nasty ass water and i drink it everyday! puts that stank on it

i lived in va when i was a kid lol a small place by charlottesville.. hated that shit

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

This the state! Phuck a city...

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

We do thangs like this - y'all don't

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

... and I am one of them!

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

We kill Cali and the ATL!

We let our womenz kill yall.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

LOOK OUT FOR MY MIXTAPE!

Plattz n Shagz

Yezzir

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Here is where Timbo stepped on Dre's neck and Dre kept snatching up people and keeping them down...

Dre couldn't phuck with this one ... and searched the nation for an emcee to hide the fact that he couldn't phuck with Timmy....

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I'm in this thread til I get tired....

VA .... Neptunes up next (LOL! NY mf's sound weak on VA shit!!!)

Damn... I did NOT know we were this RAW. Is that how I git it? Wow? Nore and Wayne sound like our hoes! Listen.... Pusha T and NO! Malice are from VA... love it mayne!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Mo Luv for the big VA

... is Drake in there? I don't see him... do you? Who's that singing that hook?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

If you don't Knowww... Now ya Knowww.... Tre Songz before the shirt off...
This is how is spose to be done ... (this looks more like where I'm from thAn the rest of the ish you see from VA but! THEY still know what CROSS THE BAY mean... come on over, lol)

---------- Post added 10-06-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-05-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

We take over the mf world... I'm doing it corporate level... Va all day!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Here's what happens when you forget where you're from. This shit don't sound like my VA shit. I'm going home and kiss the dirt.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I have to apologize for dude... listen ... if you really listen. I'm old but more seasoned than Old Bay...

Yhhhaaaa... slab shinin' with the grill n woman.... ????

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

This may have already been explained... maybe

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Why thieves act like they the shit?

Last edited:
Back