What headphones and speakers do you guys reccomend for mixing???

L3THAL

i mix my bass and 808's in speakers...so i need some nice speakers that are really good that really kick i dont care about the price..

also i NEED some excellent headphones for mixing beats.. someone help me out with your experience

Senheisser (I can't spelll it) have some decent headphones, cant remember the model number but they sounded great and where the right size you could wear them out without looking like an alien like Dres. KRK 8s with a sub will kick,, or some high end genelics

I personally like the Beyerdynamic DT770s. Real clean monitoring with a pair of headphones. A lot of top producers use these to mix so you cant go wrong

I personally like the Beyerdynamic DT770s. Real clean monitoring with a pair of headphones. A lot of top producers use these to mix so you cant go wrong

i use these and love them, coupled with a headphone pre or just your interface you can add a nice gain and get some really good sound out of these headphones, not to mention they sound better and are more reasonable then Dre's.

Back