What do you think of the new design of Myspace?

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
https://new.myspace.com/play?pm_cmp=ed_spl_1her_NEW

I've always liked myspace til everyone abandoned me. COME HOME.............PLEASE COME HOME!!! I don't like twitter. I don't want to get to know you like that on facebook. I just want you to be tricked by that animation and welcome to the big party going on on my myspace page. I don't care about the sandwich you ate.......I want to hate on somebody's music because I feel mine is better. Come home to myspace!! We are getting a little too personal for the past 7 or so years....you have become too nosey now. COME HOME!!!

Last edited:
I used to like myspace, untill it turned into a ghost town..
If more people used it, I would make another account but I doubt that will happen soon..
I didnt even know they were updating, I'l check it real quick just fr the hell of it.

Me personally I don't think they are overdoing it. If it can't be personally customized like before then they are really underdoing it. IMO. That is what made myspace great in the first place. I cared more about myspace charts and the page designs on the charts.......and they took it away from me! Myspace got me into designing and deeper into graphics. Twitter and facebook is more "LOOK AT AVERAGE OLE ME DOING AVERAGE STUFF........GUESS WHAT I DID TWO MINUTES AGO....I HANDWASHED DISHES!!!" 140 people like this. W..T..F..F!!! Old school ghetto freaks beefin and thanking God at the same time. And twitter........I really don't get that...don't want to. Seems like anything used is close to spam....people talking about the weather....here I go saying "check out this beat...it will warm you up". Reverbnation is cool.....just not as open to regular fans in a social type way. Myspace had a great system. It was more of....."hey...welcome to everything I'm about...thanks for stopping by." Of course dudes messed it all up spamming people's pages with autoplay....music going crazy on regular people's pages. lmao! Facebook is for house wives. Twitter is the westside of the internet. Google + is the suburbs. Myspace is the party!

Last edited:
^myspace was a lot more fun than facebook, i actually got laid off myspace whereas ******* on facebook are all "do i know you?" but no one uses it anymore, otherwise i'd still be on it.

^myspace was a lot more fun than facebook, i actually got laid off myspace whereas ******* on facebook are all "do i know you?" but no one uses it anymore, otherwise i'd still be on it.

^^this

Myspace was cool back in the days. It was mad easy to get to know new people and make connects. Now on facebook everyone wanna just be in his own social circle and never get out of the box.
I really hope many people jump off facebook and get their old accounts working again on myspace. Facebook got mad boring and the whole graphic design of it looks mad old.

Hopefully they kill the glowing and glittery spam comments and chill out on the band requests.

i bet money myspace makes a comeback.
the new myspace looks legit as ****.
everybody gonna hop on the myspace comeback train.
then there's gonna be that one group of people who too cool to go back, yet secretly wanna join the myspace comeback train.

Looks interesting.....I might give it a try since it seems pretty musician friendly...

First impressions are the fact it comes up they dont Support IE is a bad move, hopeing that will be fixed before the launch .... However it does look pretty neat, wasnt really producing back in the MySpace era but heard a lot of good stuff back then :)

Back