What Do You Think Of Oprah's New Church?

Troup your right. He should have added *EXPOSED* in the title, to justify this thread.

Opera has officially started her own religion. It's a cross between Mormonism and Russel Simmons.

Oprah is the most powerful person in the world.

I think she's a little off for messing around with that dude. Self-help dude sparks a church... Tony Robbins is pissed.

Yeah, Oprah hates Hip Hop, everybody knows that... but she was doing the motorcycle on her show one day. It was more like the moped though...

biggrome said:
Yeah, Oprah hates Hip Hop, everybody knows that... but she was doing the motorcycle on her show one day. It was more like the moped though...

Not to beat a dead horse, but she has a legit reason to NOT like hip-hop. I guess niggas got salty because, the strongest black person on Earth, isn't supporting our culture.

Come on Rome. I know you agree.

Dot_Robinson said:
Not to beat a dead horse, but she has a legit reason to NOT like hip-hop. I guess niggas got salty because, the strongest black person on Earth, isn't supporting our culture.

Come on Rome. I know you agree.

Mr T is stronger than Oprah.

Oprah doesn't have to alienate all Hip Hop. She could start her own positive message label or something. She's cool with Russell Simmons...

When she had the cast of CRASH on her show, she tried to ignore Luda.

Oprah is a good hearted person. You can't hate on Oprah.

biggrome said:
Oprah doesn't have to alienate all Hip Hop. She could start her own positive message label or something. She's cool with Russell Simmons...

When she had the cast of CRASH on her show, she tried to ignore Luda.

Oprah is a good hearted person. You can't hate on Oprah.

It's funny you should say that.

Even the hippest of hip-hop has some sort of derogatory elements in it. It's just buried under the lyrics.

California said:
so all black people are supposed to like hip-hop ?

Yes, it's part of our DNA makeup. You can try to fight it but the 4/4 signature and kick / snare patterns make up the rhythm that is embedded into every black persons being. That's why people keep pointing out that black people have "rhythm".

The black people that don't have rhythm... were born with a birth defect that's not noticeable until black music comes on. They are normally the people that hate athletes and entertainers with a passion. Most of them become postal workers and UPS drivers.

biggrome said:
Yes, it's part of our DNA makeup. You can try to fight it but the 4/4 signature and kick / snare patterns make up the rhythm that is embedded into every black persons being. That's why people keep pointing out that black people have "rhythm".

The black people that don't have rhythm... were born with a birth defect that's not noticeable until black music comes on. They are normally the people that hate athletes and entertainers with a passion. Most of them become postal workers and UPS drivers.
oooooh , i think i read something similar to that in an article published by the "American Journal of Science". they were studying the rituals of some of the natives in Ghana. They said that sometimes the tribes were invaded by foreigners masquerading as Ghana natives , and they would paint their skin . So the elders came up with a system to determine who were authentic natives. They would sound a horn to let the "di-jhey(literally initiator of ceremonies)" know that it was time to "trawp ta-beet(commence ritualistic rhythm)", so he would start playing intricate patterns on his drums and when all the members of tribe were ready to begin dancing, he would go into double time . Only the natives knew the ritualistic dances such as the "hraw-lem sheik" and "flares (flares)", thus leaving the frauds exposed .

Last edited by a moderator:
California said:
so all black people are supposed to like hip-hop ?

Good question...but
I think what she did to Ludacris was very rude. Ludacris was not on her show promoting an album, he was promoting his acting career and an Oscar winning film. She shouldn't of dissed him. Some of her "actor" buddies she has on her show all have their issues outside of their job, sh*t she had that junky Robert Downy Jr. on her show and TONS of other entertainers on her show that have been arrested, on drugs, blah blah blah.

I really had nothing against Oprah... UNTIL she put on fake ass Dr. Phil and made this loon into a multi-millionaire for doing absolutely nothing but telling everyone to use their god damn common sense. You suck Oprah, I hate you PHIL!

Dot_Robinson said:
It's funny you should say that.

Even the hippest of hip-hop has some sort of derogatory elements in it. It's just buried under the lyrics.

Hip hop has a bad wrap period. (pun) Just like the promotion of "Mr & Mrs Smith." They're on the cover of billboards everywhere holding two big a$$ guns, no fuss...but a HUGE fuss was made over 50 Cents Billboards for Get Rich or Die Trying. What's the difference?

"Scarface the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me." -real talk

Back