What do you think of my production website i made?

Ah right is see what your saying! I didnt actually use a template though.. i used a blank canvas and designed it from scratch.

I must admit iWeb is a little fiddly in a few areas like it says in that link.. but its ease of use makes up for it. But when it comes to Flash, forms and shit then it falls short (by that i mean it doesn't do it lol). I did a bit of flash at university years ago but ive forgot it all now and remember it being a little tricky and something you have to spend time on.

Luckily i dont really need flash on my site so its ok. Suppose it would be nice but its an luxury not a necessity.

Thanks again mate!

I Don't think they look the same. I think his site a little more detail.

Just in terms of the top banner, the menu under it, and the column layout, etc. Looked like a template from artisteer.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Ah right is see what your saying! I didnt actually use a template though.. i used a blank canvas and designed it from scratch.

I must admit iWeb is a little fiddly in a few areas like it says in that link.. but its ease of use makes up for it. But when it comes to Flash, forms and shit then it falls short (by that i mean it doesn't do it lol). I did a bit of flash at university years ago but ive forgot it all now and remember it being a little tricky and something you have to spend time on.

Luckily i dont really need flash on my site so its ok. Suppose it would be nice but its an luxury not a necessity.

Thanks again mate!

Yeah, but for those not looking for all the frills and thrills, and just wanting a clean, easy to use, quick way to get a slick website done, it's great.

I'm gon have to put my cousin on to this. He's a recent mac convert, and looking for something to do websites in. He's a photographer.

Just in terms of the top banner, the menu under it, and the column layout, etc. Looked like a template from artisteer.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Yeah, but for those not looking for all the frills and thrills, and just wanting a clean, easy to use, quick way to get a slick website done, it's great.

I'm gon have to put my cousin on to this. He's a recent mac convert, and looking for something to do websites in. He's a photographer.

yeah it will perfect for him!... creative types will easily be able to make a professional looking website with iWeb. Get him onto it! :)

no unfortunately they dont do it for windows as far as i know!

Nice site Johnny Bongo

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nice logotype.
But that's all there really is right now.
No content (audio, images, or text).
Says coming in April. Almost the end of the month.
Maybe should have put May in the copy.

Back